Pueraria mirifica trial

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Juvo

Pueraria mirifica trial

Unread post by Juvo »

Hi all-

I will be trialing 500mg 1/ day Pueraria mirifica for 2 weeks (14 days). I wanted to wait until I had my blood test before starting. I had my blood test yesterday so I do not yet know the results, but will post in Corragios threads once I do.

I will update next when I kick off the first pill and then provide updates.
Glitch

Re: Pueraria mirifica trial

Unread post by Glitch »

Great, I'm very curious about this one!
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Excited!
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Currently on day number 4. Taking 500mg (1 pill in morning). The second night I had a very vivid erotic dream, which I can't remember the last time that happened as I normally don't dream. Today was able to get a 9/10 erection which also usually doesn't happen.

Libido/Drive is still 1/10. I will report back in a few days.
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Ghost wrote:Excited!
Ghost, you said the researchers you talked to used the active chemicals in Pueraria or Pueraria itself?
forexworld12

Unread post by forexworld12 »

Juvo wrote:Currently on day number 4. Taking 500mg (1 pill in morning). The second night I had a very vivid erotic dream, which I can't remember the last time that happened as I normally don't dream. Today was able to get a 9/10 erection which also usually doesn't happen.

Libido/Drive is still 1/10. I will report back in a few days.
A highly estrogenic plant hmmm. Does it cross the blood brain barier? I just checked it on the internet... 500mg is the recommend dose but no where near the dose we would like to reset the 5HT. Still keep doing the 500mg and stay within the recommened dosage it might take 2 weeks
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Currently on day 5. No changes so far. Just a little bit of nausea is the only side effect I am experiencing at the moment.
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Currently on day 9. no noticeable side effects so far - maybe water weight. Seem a little more emotional and anxiety appears to be coming back. Sexually, libido is still a 1/10. I moved to 1g a day yesterday.
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Day 13. still only side effect is nausea. Very minor improvements that i could probably chalk up to placebo (emotional). No worsening either.

I will be suspending my trial and probably trying to boost 5AR as I believe we are in a similar 5ar deficient state like PFS.
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

I trialed this a couple years ago and had some good effects. Definitely raised libido. I remember at first it made all my extra weight gain come off fast. But I became too estrogenoc after a while with some bad side effects and started gaining weight. . I was probably taking too much though, and so believe it had some positives that should be explored.