Levonorgestrel

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
ethanmatthews

Levonorgestrel

Unread post by ethanmatthews »

The contraceptive pill levonorgestrel (Plan B) is a progesterone agonist as opposed to ella which is an antagonist. What is interesting about levonorgestrel is that daily use through an implant causes a 40% increase in depression. We know that 5-ht1a is upregulated in depressed patients so maybe leconorgestrel upregulates 5-ht1a. Also, it causes hair to fallout and acne all indicators that it increase DHT, a pro male sexual hormone. Moreover, I know of a least two cases of women with pssd that became pregnant and their symptoms disappeared. During pregnancy progesterone increases by a lot. Maybe its worth a try? its kind of pricey at about $50 a pill at cvs/walgreens (its over the counter and no id is needed tough make sure you get only levonorgestrel and not a combination), but goldpharma has it for about $20. Im not sure how many courses you will need. At least a week I would imagine.

Any takers?
Last edited by ethanmatthews on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ethanmatthews

Re: Levonorgestrel

Apparently a member on this forum by the name of silverstar already took one pill of levonorgestrel after a condom breakage during sex and the next day it increased her genital sensitivity and orgasm. She said the benefits went away afterwards. This is probably because levonorgestrels half-life is 24 hours. I just asked her to take one pill a day for a week to see if it permanently cures her.
Last edited by ethanmatthews on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
silverstar

Unread post by silverstar »

That would be me...silverstar. yes I posted on that.
Halan

Unread post by Halan »

if you want to increase progesterone, you can try progesterone creams
however, I don't know if it's the same effect comparing to levonorgestrel
Kk88

Unread post by Kk88 »

I have now finished my latest supplement trial and I was about to try the Ella test. I'm female. This thread has confused me. I don't really get the science stuff and I don't know If i should try this or Ella. Can anyone offer any thoughts and guidance?
ethanmatthews

Kk88 wrote:I have now finished my latest supplement trial and I was about to try the Ella test. I'm female. This thread has confused me. I don't really get the science stuff and I don't know If i should try this or Ella. Can anyone offer any thoughts and guidance?

You can try ella but 1 or 2 girls already have and it didnt work for them, whereas we already have one girl, silverstar, who saw improvement after just one dose of levonorgestrel back in the summer.
johncriton

Unread post by johncriton »

Hello everyone. Ive been lurking on this site for some time now and tried to join awhile ago but couldnt but recently found out that restriction is no longer there so i just joined. Ive been trying out various supplements and drug that have been suggested mostly to no avail. But recently I hot my progesterone checked out as was suggested and I found out mine is on the higher end at 0.95ng/ml. So I tried the drug plan b out if desperation and Im amazed by its effects. Ive got morning wood again, my libido is up, my sensitivity is up as well as my orgasim pleasure. Its amazing! im not sure how long it well last but this is the first time that the result of taking something was this dramatic. It may not work for you but I think you should try it.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

johncriton wrote:Hello everyone. Ive been lurking on this site for some time now and tried to join awhile ago but couldnt but recently found out that restriction is no longer there so i just joined. Ive been trying out various supplements and drug that have been suggested mostly to no avail. But recently I hot my progesterone checked out as was suggested and I found out mine is on the higher end at 0.95ng/ml. So I tried the drug plan b out if desperation and Im amazed by its effects. Ive got morning wood again, my libido is up, my sensitivity is up as well as my orgasim pleasure. Its amazing! im not sure how long it well last but this is the first time that the result of taking something was this dramatic. It may not work for you but I think you should try it.
That is quite interesting news! Could you give us some more information, like how much and how long are you taking it already?
Would be great to hear if these effects last even after taking it!
johncriton

Unread post by johncriton »

I take 1 pill everyday. I've been taking them for about 3 days now and feel better than I have in years. Im going to stop after 1 week total use. Will report if anything new happens before my trial use of plan b is over. Fingers crossed it doesnt wear off afterwards. You guys should try it too. You can pick it up at your local pharmacy without a script from a doctor.
Marksanchez397

Unread post by Marksanchez397 »

johncriton wrote:Hello everyone. Ive been lurking on this site for some time now and tried to join awhile ago but couldnt but recently found out that restriction is no longer there so i just joined. Ive been trying out various supplements and drug that have been suggested mostly to no avail. But recently I hot my progesterone checked out as was suggested and I found out mine is on the higher end at 0.95ng/ml. So I tried the drug plan b out if desperation and Im amazed by its effects. Ive got morning wood again, my libido is up, my sensitivity is up as well as my orgasim pleasure. Its amazing! im not sure how long it well last but this is the first time that the result of taking something was this dramatic. It may not work for you but I think you should try it.
Can you tell us your SSRI story: time in ssri? Time off Ssri? Synthoms?...