New experiment: Meriva-SR - Sonny OP

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Moloch

New experiment: Meriva-SR - Sonny OP

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:58 am

In my research I indicated something I was going to try. It is Meriva-SR. This is supposed to upregulate the 5HT1A receptors thus reversing the desensitization. It should arrive tomorrow the 16th of December 2010. I will begin the experiment at that time.
Moloch

Re: New experiment: Meriva-SR - Sonny OP

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:08 am

Ok I got it a day later (Friday night) because of severe weather. I took 4 when I got home from work. I'm planning on taking 2 twice a day for now. I'll adjust as needed and see how it goes.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Day 1 and 2
Post Sonny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:07 am

See my research for more info on how I define libido vs sex drive.

Day 1 my actual physical sex drive was the same. That is actually the one thing that may even be too high.
libido: very noticeable improvement
erection: Simply remarkable.
anorgasmia: actually a little worse
orgasm: I don't usually have a shorter more muted orgasm, but I did this time
genital sensitivity: This was never much of a problem, it did improve a little though.

Day 2 physical sex drive just a tad lower, an improvement.
libido: Probably 90%, almost as good as a buspar overdose
erection: Better than a buspar overdose barely short of 100%, truly amazing
anaorgasmia: It had gotten worse last time, tonight it was back to usual.
orgasm: very good, back to normal
genital sensitivity: another slight improvement. But never much of a problem, after I started keeping the glans covered when I sleep.

I need more data to determine if these are real results and not a coincidence.

On a side note, I have had a bit of a decrease in anxiety and OCD.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

day 3
Post Sonny on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:57 am

Probably not quite as much in the mood on day 3. So I don't know how relevant these results are.
libido and erection had a bit of a backslide.
Anorgasmia improved a little.
The rest was pretty much the same.

I am thinking tomorrow I will go up to 3 at a time. We'll see how that does. They way this works, it might take a month to get the full result though.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

the rest of week 1
Post Sonny on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:31 am

It kind of comes and goes. It gets better and worse. It does seem to at least be a little better than usual at all times. Of course the way this stuff is supposed to work, it probably takes a month to get the full effect.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

2.5 weeks in
Post Sonny on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:50 am

Things keep getting better, including the anorgasmia. It's not varying as much now. It is making more slow steady progress. There was definitely a change just after the two week mark, which is consistent with the way this stuff works. I probably still have two more weeks before I get the full effect.

On a side note, OCD has improved noticeably. I am getting more done and managing my time so much better. My mood has been improved too. This makes sense as it does interact with the glutimate receptors.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:55 am

There will be a little bit of a delay. There is another factor unrelated to this, which is interfering with the research. It's related to a hobby of mine I may have mentioned.... nudge nudge wink wink....I'll have to plead the 5th though. It will be over soon enough. I didn't think it would matter, but it does.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:37 am

I am finishing up what I was doing. It was a little sooner than anticipated, but good enough. I should be back on track in a few days. So I should have the verdict next week.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:19 am

I don't think this is going to be the final solution. However things have not returned to normal, so it's hard to say exactly how much this stuff worked. I can tell the verdict won't be that it's a cure, or that it had no effect at all. I can tell right now that isn't the case. I will have to wait until everything is back to normal again before I know.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

PharmD on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:40 am

Aww, sorry to hear. I've been stalking this thread for a while before becoming a member and was quite hopeful that this supplement would be great for you.