Ibogaine

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Ghost

Re: Ibogaine

Unread post by Ghost »

luisfsarro wrote:I would be REALLY AFRAID of trying it. But this seems to be a substance that resets our neurotransmitters, used for addictive people (people say it's like they had never used drugs, after being on Ibogaine).

I'm still trying to find if it does something to serotonine and the dopamine D2 which we all need. does any one have trusted information about it, if that's possible...?
I've seen the claim be made that this stuff could help with PSSD, but it's from the places that do it. If anyone could find some trusted info as you mentioned above, then I think that it's something you could look at. The idea of resetting neurotransmitters seems pretty vague and unlikely to me anyways. Idk, explore every option I guess.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Ghost

Re: Ibogaine

Unread post by Ghost »

luisfsarro wrote:there is another problem... this is very hardcore stuff, and people say it's difficult to take it. after the treatment ends, it's like you never used any drugs. not even coffee. but while on treatment... it's a nightmare. o.O
That would be the least of my worries. I could handle any amount of psychological torture for a set period of time. Hell, I have enough already.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
nasibi

Donations needed for Ibogaine experiment

Unread post by nasibi »

Hi guys, Steven wants to try Ibogaine. A guy on facebook has successfuly got cured with just 5 days of Ibogaine use.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1813492 ... 309767145/

We have already gathered around 110€. A total of at least 230€ is needed. Donations of as little as 10€/person would help alot.

https://www.paypal.me/stevenvorwerg

Please donate guys so we can get this thing going as soon as possible. :)
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
Ghost

Re: Donations needed for Ibogaine experiment

Unread post by Ghost »

Hi, could you paste his story here?
Steven

Unread post by Steven »

you have to join the group this is a private group on Facebook
Steven

Unread post by Steven »

I will imitate the case. i need 1.3 gram ibogaine please give a little bit i test it for us. I had also tested valporate and my penis was no longer small and moved in and the sex was very good. However, it also has side effects. You also have to test valivate. The feelings are more intense during sex and erections are better. I have discontinued it for 1 week. I think the dose was too little

Verlauf
Steven

Unread post by Steven »

ghost i wanted to send you a private message with the history. there are names in it therefore I can only send you by mail but here in the forum does not work if I want to send you. he says your name does not exist
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

How are you planning on doing this?

Like I said on the facebook page I tried iboga and Im still here with PSSD. The last thing we need is a bunch of people trying this on their own. Iboga/ibogaine isnt something you just jump into. Slow down do some research on it.
Last edited by GIXXER on Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

send anything to ghostpssd@gmail.com

I can edit out names or summarize the story and then post it here if that is ok with the OP.