Citrulline

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Marksanchez397

Citrulline

Unread post by Marksanchez397 »

Anyone have tryed Citrulline for erection? It seems to be a good natural treatment for this synthom and I'm thinking to try it to improve the erections.
Marksanchez397

Re: Citrulline

No one have tryed this?
Marksanchez397

No one? I know it's not a cure but for moderate ed seems to be promising and natural...
squirtleSquirtle

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

Yes I have tried this! I experienced tremendous relief of my PSSD symptoms from this. I recommend giving it a try. It is not a cure, but makes my sexual response to attractive women and sexual situations much closer to what I used to experience than anything else I have tried over the past 4 years of suffering from PSSD from prozac. To date, I eat a full watermelon each day and that does the trick. Since starting this, my sex drive and the potency of my sexual thoughts seem to have improved too. While we are waiting for a legitimate cure that addresses the neurological mechanism that caused PSSD in the first place, this has worked for me to manage my symptoms. As simple as eating some delicious watermelon too.
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction
Panmar

Unread post by Panmar »

I tried it two weeks ago and while for the first 4-5 days all was good and i was actually noticing some good physical changes i woke up one morning and was feeling very depressed. I stopped immediately and have been feeling low until now , although better the last days.
I don`t know if it was supposed to happen or if the citruline had something to do...just to say that for some minority in which i am probably part of , it might trigger something bad.
Same thing happened to me after trying quercetin two years ago.
I tried to find some common motive for these two and why they MIGHT have triggered depression for me and couldn`t find something relevant, apart for the arginase 1 or 2 pathway. Both are inhibitors to some degree..
Some research i read are saying about some protection from arginase. The one i found now is this :
https://www.ashg.org/2009meeting/abstra ... f10527.htm
squirtleSquirtle

Panmar wrote:I tried it two weeks ago and while for the first 4-5 days all was good and i was actually noticing some good physical changes i woke up one morning and was feeling very depressed. I stopped immediately and have been feeling low until now , although better the last days.
I don`t know if it was supposed to happen or if the citruline had something to do...just to say that for some minority in which i am probably part of , it might trigger something bad.
Same thing happened to me after trying quercetin two years ago.
I tried to find some common motive for these two and why they MIGHT have triggered depression for me and couldn`t find something relevant, apart for the arginase 1 or 2 pathway. Both are inhibitors to some degree..
Some research i read are saying about some protection from arginase. The one i found now is this :
https://www.ashg.org/2009meeting/abstra ... f10527.htm

Did you take supplements or get the citrulline from watermelon? Unfortunately, supplements are not regulated appropriately and are commonly loaded with dangerous impurities such as as lead! If that was the case I recommend you give watermelon a try (it becomes pretty convenient if you juice the watermelon).
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

citrulline (l-citruline) is like arginine (l-arginine) and its precursor to nitric oxide. it works best combined with something like a pdei. a common and well studied combo is arginine pycnogenol
sovietxrobot

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

l-citrulline consistently gives me a pretty massive improvement in erection quality. its great for exercise as well.
squirtleSquirtle

sovietxrobot wrote:l-citrulline consistently gives me a pretty massive improvement in erection quality. its great for exercise as well.
How long have you been using it? Have you noticed any restoration of your pre-PSSD state since you started? My hope was that through sustained use of citrulline you could stimulate some neural adaptions to fix the system. The urologist I saw about PSSD suggested this could happen... but he didn't have any medical literature that could confirm this idea... just some limited clinical experience.
sovietxrobot

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

I haven't been using it long, a few weeks. The effects only last as long as I take it, if thats what you're asking, but of course two weeks is not long enough to judge.