Levonorgestrel

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Ghost

Re: Levonorgestrel

Unread post by Ghost »

beautiful
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
gianno121

Unread post by gianno121 »

johncriton wrote:As promised Im here to report on my progress ~1 week after stopping my plan b treatment. I continue to maintain improvement in every category like libido, sensitivity, orgasm pleasure, ect. Its absolutely amazing!!! Ill report back in another week or so. In the meantime you guys should try it yourself, even if its temporary its totally worth it to feel normal again.
What about erection quality?
sylv

Unread post by sylv »

anybody with a SSRI induced emotional blunting has taken this drug yet ? It's depressiongenic effect sounds very promising in that regard
kamil1234

Unread post by kamil1234 »

Hey. What do you think about the microgynon 21 instead of levonorgestrel alone? 30mg ethinylestradiolum 150 levonorgestrelum?
Kk88

Unread post by Kk88 »

Really interesting - great news for you and please keep us posted about if/how long these results last for. do you feel 100%?

Any one have any ideas about how this would effect a female PSSD sufferer?
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

kamil1234 wrote:Hey. What do you think about the microgynon 21 instead of levonorgestrel alone? 30mg ethinylestradiolum 150 levonorgestrelum?
quantities in birth control are very different than the morning after pill
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

johncriton wrote:As promised Im here to report on my progress ~1 week after stopping my plan b treatment. I continue to maintain improvement in every category like libido, sensitivity, orgasm pleasure, ect. Its absolutely amazing!!! Ill report back in another week or so. In the meantime you guys should try it yourself, even if its temporary its totally worth it to feel normal again.
Awesome news, please keep us posted!
alteredhomeostasis

Unread post by alteredhomeostasis »

This doesn't seem risky to try at all, so go buy some from CVS and give it a whirl. If I wasn't taking mirapex and viibryd I would be all over this shit.
Saitama

Unread post by Saitama »

So, when would you take levonorgestrel? Seems like John took it when his progesterone levels were high, and this a progesterone agonist so wasn't he in essence increasing the amount of progesterone?
I would imagine you would take an antagonist(like ella) in order to reduce the progesterone levels.
Male, Abilify and Lexapro for a week in November 2016
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...
varicocele-guy

Unread post by varicocele-guy »

So, when would you take levonorgestrel? Seems like John took it when his progesterone levels were high, and this a progesterone agonist so wasn't he in essence increasing the amount of progesterone?
I would imagine you would take an antagonist(like ella) in order to reduce the progesterone levels.
Exactly.
If my progesterone levels are low (below reference range according to some studies) then I should take a progesterone agonist? If progesterone would be above range I should use an antagonist?
Then why progesterone agonist worked in John's case when he had high levels of progesterone?