Estradiol-17B

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Dryed

Re: Estradiol-17B

Unread post by Dryed »

This was an amazing trial.. Why we have forget about it?
To pathei mathos
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

Dryed wrote:This was an amazing trial.. Why we have forget about it?
Not so amazing. Blackout got very messed up with estrogen trial. I doubt if he is still alive. :cry:
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
Dryed

Unread post by Dryed »

Yes estradiol it's dangerous.. But no other substances have induced a so evident remission of pssd.. However i really feel sorry for blackout
To pathei mathos
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

Anyone else have high Estradiol levels? Hormone panel shows that I have abnormally high Estradiol levels for a male. From a few studies, I've read It seems like Estradiol helps facilitate the desensitization of 5ht1a receptors. This may explain worsening of symptoms like very low libido, erectile dysfunction, loss of penile sensation, oily, yellow semen from taking ginger root last September. Are there supplements or drugs to lower Estradiol levels in men?
AdvencedResearchPL

Unread post by AdvencedResearchPL »

it is, and it is called exemestane and I take it, it works indirectly stopping the conversion of adnogens to estrogens and I just use it, it does not work so far.
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

I'll look into it. I might try something like grape seed extract, which is an aromatase Inhibitor. It might be beneficial for me to try and lower estrogen levels, as estrogen also increases serotonin synthesis. Wish I had blood test of estrogen levels before the recent worsening of symptoms to see if there is a correlation. My testosterone and fsh, however, both decreased pretty drastically with recent change in baseline symptoms
continue

Unread post by continue »

I wouldn't try increasing estradiol, since it causes cancer. And not only prostate cancer... even in liver.
I know people who got healed without this stuff, so it is something I try to avoid.