Over-ejaculating ruined my recovery

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Jones

Over-ejaculating ruined my recovery

Unread post by Jones »

I had pssd for 3.5 years. When i first got it the symptoms were extremely severe: full numbness, great shrinkage and atrophy, no libido, no arousal, very soft erections, ruberrish feeling, strange shape, soft glance syndrome, pleasuress orgasm, watery ejaculate.

After 3 years and a lot of struggle most of the symotms went away for the most part. I was 60-70%back. I was horny and enjoed sex a great deal again. I still used sildenafil before sex to feel secure and i still had shrinkage problem though, but not as bad as it used to be. I was happy and felt blessed for making it through the worst part. I felt like i had left the worst behind me.

However, 1,5 month ago something devastating happened. I had sex with a girl and orgasmed, and she asked to do it again after a few minutes. I always suspected that too much masturbation-sex could cause a "crash" and i usually avoided to ejaculate in sequence but i thought it would be weird to avoid sex in this situation. I didnt want her to believe im weak blah blah.. So i went for action and while i was having the second orgasm i felt a very strange feeling of my penis disconecting from my body, The ejaculate felt difficult and kind of painful to come out and orgams was pleasuress. After that my penis shrunk and got completely numb.

I paniced so i rashed home and i did the most idiotic thing of trying to "test" my penis through masturbation. Of course things were still bad, i had no libido or pleasure and ejaculate was watery like when i first got pssd!!!

Since then i applied a rule of not ejaculating more than once in a day and watched how this went. My orgasms have came back in intensity,as the ejaculate volume and my super shrinkage has lessened somewhat but what has remained and persists is: soft glance, numbness, low to non-existant libido.

This is killing me i cant believe i did this to myself. It's been 1,5 month and things are still bad!! Do you guys think i have any chances to making it back to 60-70% baseline pssd or you thing i wont be that lucky again? Thank you in advance.
PSSD after 9 days on cipralex 10mg (escitalopram), July 2013.
Had sexual sides from the first dose. Developed full pssd after i stopped.
Slowly improved to 70% of normal within 3.5 years.
"Crashed" again on April 2017.
Severe pssd again.
Ghost

Re: Over-ejaculating ruined my recovery

Unread post by Ghost »

I've heard of people saying this before, but I can't think of any medical reason for it.

I've jerked like 4 times in a day once since PSSD, and many days of multiple rounds of sex. Never has affected me, but that doesn't mean that it can't for others. My first guess is that it's not due to masturbation, but IDK becuase I have heard of it before.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Just a thought but orgasms increase prolactin secretion. Prolactin has an inverse relationship with estrogen.
Jones

Unread post by Jones »

Ghost wrote:I've heard of people saying this before, but I can't think of any medical reason for it.

I've jerked like 4 times in a day once since PSSD, and many days of multiple rounds of sex. Never has affected me, but that doesn't mean that it can't for others. My first guess is that it's not due to masturbation, but IDK becuase I have heard of it before.
Its certainly due to the over-ejaculation. Ive also read 2-3 similar reports on the propecia forums. I had too masturbated 3-4 times a day while having pssd without problems, but the issue there was that the first two happed IN SEQUENCE. Not respecting the refractory period can put too much stress on the body . Damn this is depressing. I thought i had made it out of the nightmare and now.. this. :(
Severe pssd again.
Recovery

Unread post by Recovery »

From raypaetforum: ''thoughts-on-5ar-and-post-finasteride-syndrome'' (member freeflow, answer no. 213)

https://raypeatforum.com/community/thre ... ost-223901

''I was once 95% recovered, crashed with ejaculation, last week libido appeared after taking glycine and disappeared again after ejaculation. How much niacinamide you recommend and what is the reason you think it could prevent ejaculation crash?''
Last edited by Recovery on Fri May 26, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jones

Unread post by Jones »

Recovery wrote:From raypaetforum: ''thoughts-on-5ar-and-post-finasteride-syndrome'' (member freeflow, answer no. 213)

https://raypeatforum.com/community/thre ... ost-223901

''I was once 95% recovered, crashed with ejaculation, last week libido appeared after taking glycine and disappeared again after ejaculation. How much niacinamide you recommend and what is the reason you think it could prevent ejaculation crash?''

wow! very intersting stuff. the whole thread is a treasure. I had read other reports too about guys crushing after too much masrutbation in the pfs forums.
may glycine be an option for us as well???
Severe pssd again.
Jones

Unread post by Jones »

http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewt ... 2&start=40

"correiovip wrote:
. As weird as it seems, everytime i ejaculated i begun to lose a little bit of the recovery.

correiovip, I highlighted this statement from an earlier post. I think you highlight an important point, that using sexual function in essence is inhibitory toward itself for many PFS sufferers. There are many anecdotal reports of the condition being directly worsened after sexual - especially repeated - activity. Those who experience temporary improvements should consider this and how it may have played a role in their experience.

Second Amendment: provide examples with your opinion. If you think there have been documented long-term recoveries provide evidence."

That explains a lot on why i had that stupid "crash" and now i have to go through hell again. Guys be carefoul with beating the monkey too much or having lots of sex.
Severe pssd again.
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

Testosterone like feelings from not jacking off can provide some sort of push. But it doesn't reverse the problem, it's like the push is coming from a different place, like a other hormone testosterony place. That helps over-ride somewhat the lack of where it should be arousal connections.

Repeated Ejaculations can make the pssd effect sometimes more exaggerated, at other times its just made me more sexually active to be more sexually active.

Even if this was true (which I do not believe it would have been a cure for me) Some idiot NHS mental health castrators could have told me so so I could have gone back to normal.

If it is such an effective cure can't you just not jack off ever again?
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
Jones

Unread post by Jones »

fema4psyciatrists wrote:Testosterone like feelings from not jacking off can provide some sort of push. But it doesn't reverse the problem, it's like the push is coming from a different place, like a other hormone testosterony place. That helps over-ride somewhat the lack of where it should be arousal connections.
Yes, i can totally relate. When my pssd was bad and i did no fap, the only thing i got was blue balls and a desire to "empty the tank". My genitals were still numb and non responding.
fema4psyciatrists wrote: at other times its just made me more sexually active to be more sexually active.
Yep. I had my best horny, normalish period after ssris when i was jacking off once a day, everyday. Everything more or less made it a little worse. I had that immerse return of symptoms ONLY when i orgasmed TWO TIMES IN A ROW with that girl. Regret my stupidity and need to show off..

fema4psyciatrists wrote:If it is such an effective cure can't you just not jack off ever again?
Not a cure at all. I just believe that keeping a steady masturbation rate will help your body adjust better and avoid "crashes". Actually i strongly suspect this.
Severe pssd again.
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

I tried no fap for few days and orgasm was better, much more semen but worsen erection
I ll try edging
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.