Mianserin

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Moloch

Re: Cured by Mianserin, who are the followers ? - Louis_Syfer OP

Unread post by Moloch »

north4 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:18 am

i wake up refreshed, drink a coffee and rest of sleepness went away, i can sleep for 8 hours and longer, half awake good dream movies, defragmente my live.
pee hurts= urinal infection maybe...

did anybody in this forum is in the big forum from yeahoo, i leaved at bad point in my live, but before i leave i read 10 or more recoverys by diffrent methods, most natrual medicine ( accupunktur, phyto)... when someone is in the group, please report here all healing case. so we can figure out and repeat it.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Ghost on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:33 pm

north4 wrote:
i wake up refreshed, drink a coffee and rest of sleepness went away, i can sleep for 8 hours and longer, half awake good dream movies, defragmente my live.
pee hurts= urinal infection maybe...

did anybody in this forum is in the big forum from yeahoo, i leaved at bad point in my live, but before i leave i read 10 or more recoverys by diffrent methods, most natrual medicine ( accupunktur, phyto)... when someone is in the group, please report here all healing case. so we can figure out and repeat it.

Yea I'm gonna give it a few days and then try and make an appointment with a doctor if it doesn't get better on it's own. I doubt it's related to the trazodone the more that I think about it. I know however, that trazodone can cause dry mouth...Is it possible that it let things down in there...dry up/ become more susceptible to infection?

I think that the Acupuncture theory is kinda BS personally...Some people claim that some SSRI lingers in your liver bile, and that Acupuncture can help clear it. Before I heard of PSSD, this is what I thought was happening. I tried a good amount of milk thistle to clear out my liver...but to no avail... I'm starting to think that SSRI's change how your genes are expressed, and that's why it takes so long (if ever) to heal. That's why I view an ideal treatment as one that is individualized, and treats the specific DNA structures that code for the different 5-HT receptors. Unfortunately, I have a very limited amount of knowledge in the gene field.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

north4 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:21 pm

watch out the big group in yahoo: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SSRIsex/info

trazodone heals nobody... i think the best way is in repeating sucess cases.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

SingleCell on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:01 pm

How is the Mianserin holding up North4???????
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

north4 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:37 pm

good relax over day and night... still more semen, i think we can say something about in 2-3 month, i take carbamazepin togehter with mianserin i think the carabamazipin blocks some effect of mianserin so i will try to get off this crap.
Moloch

Re: Mianserin - Follow up

Unread post by Moloch »

Thanks for this post latinboy - it made me realize that there are still a lot of accessible threads that I haven't yet recovered. We can only hope that as many old members as possible find this forum and fill us in on their progress.
latinboy148

Unread post by latinboy148 »

The more sperm factor is definately something... I can tell how my ejaculation got reduced dramatically over the years of the nasty sertraline. Testicles got smaller as well.

Is anyone else trying Mianserin as well?

@Louis_Syfer: if you read this post, please also let us know of any update.

Thanks guys.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

latinboy148 wrote:The more sperm factor is definately something... I can tell how my ejaculation got reduced dramatically over the years of the nasty sertraline. Testicles got smaller as well.

Is anyone else trying Mianserin as well?

@Louis_Syfer: if you read this post, please also let us know of any update.

Thanks guys.
Latinboy and North4, How is the mianserin working for you?
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
hashim

Unread post by hashim »

mianseein is a good one then ? can it be paired with huperzine A ?
north4

Re: Mianserin - Follow up

Unread post by north4 »

iam 2 1/2 month on mianserin... nothing special happens, i will report after 3 month, like louis said, he get better....
Whatsapp join https://thinfi.com/cck5 password: pssd
Facebook join https://www.facebook.com/groups/postssrisexdysfunction
https://youtu.be/BIVe6Uf5pn8

PLEASE REGISTER TO FORUM AND WRITE YOUR STORY - TAKE PART IN TRAIL AND ERROR