Ginkgo Biloba

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Dryed

Re: Crashed with Ginkgo Biloba

Unread post by Dryed »

Try zinc or some fruit with a good intake of it ,but don't overdo it's also a strong natural 5 ARi.
It's help me somewhat to ease the symptoms
To pathei mathos
iull1k

Unread post by iull1k »

Dryed wrote:Try zinc or some fruit with a good intake of it ,but don't overdo it's also a strong natural 5 ARi.
It's help me somewhat to ease the symptoms
So zinc give you back some emotions?
Dryed

Unread post by Dryed »

I can laugh or feel more "alive" often i get an increase in libido as well but nothing miraculous.. Another thing you could try is ibuprofen i feel 10% or 20% well on it and guess what ?ibuprofen Is a weak HDAC inhibitor so this could fit hypothetically the speculation about the epigenetic nature of our issues
To pathei mathos
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Topics merged.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
iull1k

Re: Ginkgo Biloba

Unread post by iull1k »

After one month i can confirm that my crash because of ginkgo, have androgen implication. My hair and skin is dry, i don't need to wash it. Acnee completly absent. Worst symptom is completly emotional numbness. Lost even negative emotions. A lot of guys here had improvements with Ginkgo, how the fuck i crashed so hard because of it. Don't know what to do.
taarn

Re: Ginkgo Biloba

Unread post by taarn »

iull1k wrote:After one month i can confirm that my crash because of ginkgo, have androgen implication. My hair and skin is dry, i don't need to wash it. Acnee completly absent. Worst symptom is completly emotional numbness. Lost even negative emotions. A lot of guys here had improvements with Ginkgo, how the fuck i crashed so hard because of it. Don't know what to do.
Try DHEA (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14556282).
Probably combined with Boron and Cistanche Tubulosa extract or something pro-androgenic.

Have you checked your hormones since then? It would be interesting to see your T and DHT levels. I've taken ginkgo for extensive periods, I don't know what to say if it's the missing link in my androgen disturbance..