PSSD Symptoms (Official Thread)

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
continue

Re: What do you do to experience a relief in genitalia numbness?

Unread post by continue »

to me, it was a long period of slow recovery when I tried several stuffs:

- 41-day water fasting
- around 20 liver flushes
- low carb high fat diet
- daily 40g 100% cocoa chocolate (for copper replenishing, or maybe it worked for other unknown reason)

nowadays, I feel I must take huperzine and valerian daily, otherwise I may feel numb. (those supps wouldn't work before my 4 experiments above)
chronic ethanol use has helped also.
Ghost

Re: What do you do to experience a relief in genitalia numbness?

Unread post by Ghost »

moved to symptoms thread.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Ghost

Re: PSSD Symptoms (Official Thread)

Unread post by Ghost »

Redundant topics have been merged. This forums uses topic links as ways to link pages/people to all the information on a certain topic. These resources are not a helpful tool for people to use to find info quickly if there are multiple threads It's also just really confusing to have 5 threads for one thing. Admins merge several topics a day. It eats up time to do other things like reply to messages or research new treatments. Please use the search bar. Only create a new topic if one doesn't already exist. This is all laid out in the Forum Rules
PSSD Forum Rules: #11 wrote: Use the search bar in the top right corner before you start a new topic. Having 15 threads about the same drug is totally useless. Don't start a topic asking a question that has already been answered or a topic that should be in another thread. Repetitive threads will be merged or deleted.
Because of our forum's organization, we are able to maintain informational resources such as:
[Suggested Treatment Plan]
[What's been tried]
(These are also good places to start before creating a new topic)
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Gth27

Extreme fatigue

Unread post by Gth27 »

Does anybody else got extreme fatigue? I cant barely walk anymore it feels like I got drugged.
My energy was the last thing I had. Now I got no libido,no memory,no cognition,my eyes are bad,my hearing is bad.
I dont say pssd is brain damage but I think some people got toxic reactions from antidepressants and the libido thing is just a part off it
victorpl

Re: Extreme fatigue

Unread post by victorpl »

I don't have simmilar symptoms, but I also barely function. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone and that I believe you will get better. It is just 4 months off, maybe it is another phase of your body healing. Take care man and don't give up!
Jaxx

Re: Extreme fatigue

Unread post by Jaxx »

Although ive been only using it for a couple weeks, ashwagandha has been quite impressive on energy, without any sleep issues
dandelion5

Lower resting heart rate?

Unread post by dandelion5 »

Has anyone else found that, since SSRIs/developing PSSD, your resting heart rate is lower?
This has been one benefit for me. I used to have a very high resting heart rate. It interfered with my ability to exercise and caused a lot of anxiety for me. It wasn't anxiety causing the elevated heart rate - I could be relaxed, reading a book, and my heart rate was always in the 90s. Standing up would send it to 115+. I was very reactive. If I was startled, it would shoot even higher.

Now it averages 63. I'm able to exercise and it responds normally for the first time in my life. I took Prozac for 14 days in February of this year (though I took it 20 years ago as a child for a longer period of time.)

My quality of life, in many ways, has improved due to this -- but even with that, losing my ability to enjoy sex seems a huge price to pay. Think if I could have one or the other, I'd go back to having the higher heart rate.
succubus76

Re: Lower resting heart rate?

Unread post by succubus76 »

Yeah, you just pay half of your soul in exchange for a more comfortable heartbeat.
Ghost

Re: Lower resting heart rate?

Unread post by Ghost »

Redundant topics have been merged. This forums uses topic links as ways to link pages/people to all the information on a certain topic. These resources are not a helpful tool for people to use to find info quickly if there are multiple threads It's also just really confusing to have 5 threads for one thing. Admins merge several topics a day. It eats up time to do other things like reply to messages or research new treatments. Please use the search bar. Only create a new topic if one doesn't already exist. This is all laid out in the Forum Rules.
PSSD Forum Rules: #11 wrote: Use the search bar in the top right corner before you start a new topic. Having 15 threads about the same drug is totally useless. Don't start a topic asking a question that has already been answered or a topic that should be in another thread. Repetitive threads will be merged or deleted.
Because of our forum's organization, we are able to maintain informational resources such as:
[Suggested Treatment Plan]
[What's been tried]
(These are also good places to start before creating a new topic)
Every_Thing_

How to cure PSSD induced premature ejaculation?

Unread post by Every_Thing_ »

Aside from lower sex drive, one of my symptoms is PE. Before zoloft I could go for as long as I wanted, now it only takes a couple of minutes... How can I fix this? Thanks.
Male of 19 years
Zoloft for 1 year and stopped cold turkey
Got PSSD afterwards and its been 2.5 years
My symptoms have been slowly getting worse ever since...