low dose cocaine - please read

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
marsupial

low dose cocaine - please read

Unread post by marsupial »

Hi, reacently I got to opportunity to try cocaine. Please note that I am against drugs. I never smoked cigaretes or weed. When I drink then just about 2 drinks.I donate blood and so on, I live healthy life... I dont like anything what alters my mind. But at that moment I though maybe I should try with friends small dose to see if it affects PSSD somehow. I probably take too little to feel any effect whatso ever. Few days later I gor moral hangover. How is that possible that person like me tries drugs??? It took about 2 week to get of the fear and bad conscious. Accidentaly few days after cocain event I started low dosing sertraline for 5 days. So now its about 4 weeks from cocaine 3 weeks from low dose SSRI. Sudden worsening of my situation hit me. I am almost impossible to get an erection I lost all the nocturnal erection either. I cannot distinguish the cause but I am dying now for feeling of guilt of tring cocaine as a possibe cause. I have never been deppresed I feel like I am not going to survie this. I know people are taking 20x more of that shit per night and are fine. Does anyone have an experince with ccaine since PSSDto share? If you dont please beware of it
Bigmum

Re: low dose cocaine - please read

Unread post by Bigmum »

http://www.nerwica.com/zespo-pssd-dysfu ... -1120.html

In 6th post a man who lives in UK says that it helps with it a little bit. But i doubt it.
You must use google translator.
So maybe it was low dose ssri.
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

Btw do not stress too much, every my falied trial gave me similar problem (trazadone, estrofem, overexercising). Everytime pssd went back to baseline.
marsupial

Thanks Bigmum. Am really gretfull for your asistance it is the delay that scares me the most. It points it should be permanent. This situation threw out of balance totally
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

It seems to me that after trazadone (2 pils) i had to wait 3 months to get any erection.
marsupial

I had also adverse reaction to trazadone. For me the worsening leave soon or stays. I only had recovery from sertraline
Blackout

Unread post by Blackout »

Bigmum wrote:Btw do not stress too much, every my falied trial gave me similar problem (trazadone, estrofem, overexercising). Everytime pssd went back to baseline.
So, you've tried estradiol already?? Dose? TIme duration?
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

2 mg 5 or 6 days
Jones

Unread post by Jones »

marsupial wrote:Thanks Bigmum. Am really gretfull for your asistance it is the delay that scares me the most. It points it should be permanent. This situation threw out of balance totally
Wow. I too had a bad setback 4 months ago and i havent recovered yet to the "good" baseline i was before (you can check my history).

I have read somewhere someone had recovered from pssd and had a huge setback by smoking weed!

A safe conclusion would be that we should stay away from streetdrugs, overstimulating cns (too much exercise, masturbation, stress, bad sleep) and prescribed medication that might jeopardize our state.

I hope you get to feel better soon!
PSSD after 9 days on cipralex 10mg (escitalopram), July 2013.
Had sexual sides from the first dose. Developed full pssd after i stopped.
Slowly improved to 70% of normal within 3.5 years.
"Crashed" again on April 2017.
Severe pssd again.
Anims

Unread post by Anims »

Dude, i had cocaine about two monts ago, about half gram and after that night my pssd went terribly worse. It's temporary, i returned to baseline in about two weeks! But lets learn the lesson, it is not a treatment for pssd or at least it doesent seem to be!! The same happened to me with sjw, two very bad weeks and return to baseline!! But sjw does have been reported to be efective on some cases. Didn't work for me!