Dr. Irwin Goldstein

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
marsupial

Dr. Irwin Goldstein

Unread post by marsupial »

Hi guys, I was not present quite a while as I had/have quite hard time as I really fucked up my life. Anyway for a reason that I though that I may have penile injury I arranged meeting with Dr. Goldstein in San Diego. When I get there I told him about my PSSD and how it led me where I am. He is well aware of this condition and he even had patient that develop penile scarring due to SSRI. He had no idea how it can happen but it seems to be the cause. What impressed me is that they can actually cure it. I saw a greyscale sonograf of that patient.. I didnt ask him how they do that as It wasnt my case after all (combination of ESWT and stem cell therapy or something like that i think). after he conclude there is no appearent penile injury he atributed my current situation to worsening of PSSD and sugested treatment. it is combination of bubropion flibanserin and aderall-just before sex. Aderall- he explained to me that PSSD has some impact on prefrontal cortex similar like people with ADD who are constantly being distracted. PSSD force us to be constantly distracted from sexual stimuly. And he gave me file which I am attaching. I havent read it yet but it is trying to explain how libido works. I am now taking flibanserin and bupropion I havent tried aderall yet as I am scared of it. I think that is really important we make an Ulm study even though I probably have to be excluded. I also find acupuncture topic interesting. Dr Goldstein told me that since now on I am his patient and I will be in contact with him by phone (I live 10000 km far away). If you have any idea what I should brought up with him bring it on
marsupial

Re: Dr. Irwin Goldstein

for some reason webpage wont let me attach .pdf file. if anybody wants it i will upload it somewhere and send a link
gianno121

Unread post by gianno121 »

Thanks for posting this! Ive already seen a lot of people talkin about Dr. Irwin Goldstein. But the things he told you are more a temporary treatment and not a cure. I also experienced good results with amphetamine and aderall. But my tolerance became very high in a few weeks and the side effects (no sleep, headache,no appetite) became much worse every time i took it. It would be very nice for me and others if you could stay in contact with him. I think he is one of the small numbers of doctors who already have a little bit of experience in pssd. Btw another question: Did Goldstein told you if the penile scarring is reversible? I experience a very bad shrinkage and scarring too.

Best greets
marsupial

Yes they can cure it
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

wht do you mean by penis scarring? I also think my penis is darker than before PSSD
34M.Effaxor 75mg nov16-mar17.PSSD
ed, low libido, fatigue,
intro. https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1135
WrittenDEC22
marsupial

He explained the mechanism how erection close up veins preventing venous leakage. Its all betveen tunica albuginea and corporal cavernosa. You probably wouldnt see anything from outside
gianno121

marsupial wrote:Yes they can cure it
You mean that the scarring and shrinkage can be reversed? I would do everything to get my pre-pssd size back. Are you sure that Goldstein can resolve this? And what would be the method?
marsupial

Hey I am not sure they can cure any type of scar but it sound promising for your case. I will talk to him on wednesday. I will ask about that
north4

Unread post by north4 »

best synaptic killer combo: a noradrenalin/dopamin reuptake inhibitor + aderall ( noradrenalin/dopamin releaser)
Last edited by north4 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Whatsapp join https://thinfi.com/cck5 password: pssd
Facebook join https://www.facebook.com/groups/postssrisexdysfunction
https://youtu.be/BIVe6Uf5pn8

PLEASE REGISTER TO FORUM AND WRITE YOUR STORY - TAKE PART IN TRAIL AND ERROR
gianno121

marsupial wrote:Hey I am not sure they can cure any type of scar but it sound promising for your case. I will talk to him on wednesday. I will ask about that
Thank you very much! Would be nice if you keep going to post the updates here.