What drug most increased genital sensitivity for you?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Timm Thaler

Re: What drug most increased genital sensitivity for you?

Unread post by Timm Thaler »

@sylv: Did Mirtazipin taken once a week improve your baseline permanently or just temporary? If permanently, did it stay after stopping Mirta altogether?
Thanks for answering.
buffkin14

Unread post by buffkin14 »

Glk87 wrote:Do u still take licorice root buffkin
every now and then yes but definitely not every day

ive found it seems to stay in the system long however a day or two after taking it you feel increased bloodflow and sensitivity
anetherus

Unread post by anetherus »

Bupropion for sure. While I do take Mirtazapine. I remember getting most of my sensitivity back with Bupropion.
Citalopram 1 or 2 tablets 2010, pleasureless orgasm until I went on Wellbutrin nov 2015. Also on Mirtazapine for SSRI sleep issues.
Kk88

Unread post by Kk88 »

Timm Thaler wrote:@Kk88: Do you mean Niacin permanently improved your baseline or just temporary?
Just while I was taking it, but consistently while I was on it - didn't fade like SJW improvements did. Only off it now as I'm trying other things and want a clean trial, but will probably go back on it at the end. From what I remember, I think it helps dilate good vessels which probably accounts for th changes, but I could have got this mixed with something else I read
Astral kid

Unread post by Astral kid »

Wouldn't something like dihexa permanently help this sort of thing? I'm going to try it and dose it once a week.
ntraveler

Unread post by ntraveler »

Has anyone tried supplements like longjack or horny goat weed (sold on amazon)?
AnxiousGreg

Unread post by AnxiousGreg »

An older thread, but one I would like to bump up as it is the issue which I have the most problem with as well. I think a lot of my general arousal issues stem from me not really being able to feel much of anything. Bah, who knows which direction causality goes with any of the things in this damned condition.

I think I saw a more recent post where somebody had temporary but semi-sustained-for-being-temporary success with L-Theanine? That is interesting. I also find it interesting (and a little bit hopeful) that it appears that quite a few of us are able to restore some sensitivity, even if temporarily. It implies that something with the nervous system is persistently impaired rather than destroyed.
Fluoxetine 10mg December 2018
Fluoxetine 20mg January 2019 through June 2019.
No sudden onset of withdrawal symptoms. Drug symptoms simply continued.
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

I get partial temporary increase in sensitivity from inositol when I cycle it time to time . I build up tolerance in 2-3 days and then benefits go away
34M.Effaxor 75mg nov16-mar17.PSSD
ed, low libido, fatigue,
intro. https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1135
WrittenDEC22
PittieLady

Unread post by PittieLady »

I don't have an answer but am in the same boat that I'd love feedback on whats helped people in this arena
If this alone improved for me, I could live with this and the lack of desire to have sex with others. The weak/pleasureless orgasms are the bane of my existence. Anyone heard of nickel impacting this? I have a great integrative doc who has tried and tested a bunch with me. He recently picked up nickel in my gut (have a bunch of sensitivity) and brain. Is that a thing or hocus pocus? Anyway will try any drug that helps with the numbness
thatnewguy

Unread post by thatnewguy »

Does your genital sensitivity change from time to time or does it stay the way it is, more numb because of past use of meds?