UPDATED: Nearly 100% recovered with MDMA / Shrooms combo

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
JakeLawe

Re: UPDATED: Nearly 100% recovered with MDMA / Shrooms combo

Unread post by JakeLawe »

Did you have genital numbness, dangerwood? did it reverted back with shrooms and MDMA?

I did shrooms when i was younger, mixed experience, kinda frightening at some point and unlimited laughter at other..i may give it a shot, though i feel I'm getting close to pre sertraline with the buspar and bethanechol.

I may pass on the MDMA since a friend of mine says he almost kills another friend while on it, like he got psyched or something.😬

Would you say you're pre antidepressants ever since? no more genital numbness at all?
dangerwood

Unread post by dangerwood »

JakeLawe wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:52 am Did you have genital numbness, dangerwood? did it reverted back with shrooms and MDMA?

I did shrooms when i was younger, mixed experience, kinda frightening at some point and unlimited laughter at other..i may give it a shot, though i feel I'm getting close to pre sertraline with the buspar and bethanechol.

I may pass on the MDMA since a friend of mine says he almost kills another friend while on it, like he got psyched or something.😬

Would you say you're pre antidepressants ever since? no more genital numbness at all?
Yes my genital numbness is almost pre ssri. It improved a ton. I can actually feel my dick again. Yeah it’s definitely not the safest thing to do. I never recommend this as a cure to anyone as I don’t know the science behind it, just stating what worked for me. There have been other people try this combo with no success.
We're all gonna make it brah
JakeLawe

When you say feel your dick again, you mean doesn't feels like rubber/ sticky anymore? or don't feel "soft" at times? btw do you have painful morning erections? I'm thankful I got morning erections at all but they're kinda painful at times, like they're too much for my skin or something, they're starting to feel more normal with time though still not quite pre ssri

Yeah, I know a bunch of stuff has helped people, from broccoli to exercise to electro magnetic therapy.

How you feeling overall? in your life? don't think about it often? one element of this is one can obsess about it, and i don't blame anyone for it, but yeah.
dangerwood

Unread post by dangerwood »

JakeLawe wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:18 am When you say feel your dick again, you mean doesn't feels like rubber/ sticky anymore? or don't feel "soft" at times? btw do you have painful morning erections? I'm thankful I got morning erections at all but they're kinda painful at times, like they're too much for my skin or something, they're starting to feel more normal with time though still not quite pre ssri

Yeah, I know a bunch of stuff has helped people, from broccoli to exercise to electro magnetic therapy.

How you feeling overall? in your life? don't think about it often? one element of this is one can obsess about it, and i don't blame anyone for it, but yeah.
I mean I can feel the sensations of my dick again, it’s not the shitty numbness it was before. I don’t have painful morning erections.

Overall I feel good but I just want to feel 100% better and then I’m leaving these pssd groups for good. I still think about it a fair bit but I have a pretty good sex life now and masturbate at least twice a day. I don’t think I’ll ever be satisfied until I’m 100% recovered
We're all gonna make it brah
JakeLawe

dangerwood wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:36 am
JakeLawe wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:18 am When you say feel your dick again, you mean doesn't feels like rubber/ sticky anymore? or don't feel "soft" at times? btw do you have painful morning erections? I'm thankful I got morning erections at all but they're kinda painful at times, like they're too much for my skin or something, they're starting to feel more normal with time though still not quite pre ssri

I mean I can feel the sensations of my dick again, it’s not the shitty numbness it was before. I don’t have painful morning erections.

Overall I feel good but I just want to feel 100% better and then I’m leaving these pssd groups for good. I still think about it a fair bit but I have a pretty good sex life now and masturbate at least twice a day. I don’t think I’ll ever be satisfied until I’m 100% recovered
Gotcha, I'd say most of us need our 100% back

Usually one wants to be part of whatever forum.. not of this one!

I sometimes think if when i finally have things reversed 100% I'll have survivor's guilt.. knowing there's other people suffering and that i really have not much of an idea how come I'm back 100% as to what to tell them.. but I'm human and I'll probably leave for good too and just trust we all healed eventually, I suppose most people that recovered just want to forget this forum exists at all, I probably won't forget but after a while there's only so much I can relate to.

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Most people claiming any sort of reversal they get bombarded by questions even before anyone says "im glad to hear" so i suppose can be overwhelming , glad to hear you got the genital numbness reversed btw!
Monkey24

Unread post by Monkey24 »

Ive given this some thought and I think its likely that the mdma had nothing at all to do with Dangerwoods recovery. He said himself hed taken mdma around 20 times before whiles hes had PSSD with no positive affect on PSSD. Its doubtful that simply supplementing something that doesnt help at all with a low dose of shrooms would create a powerful enough synergy to reverse PSSD. I think its very likely that it was the low dose shrooms+alcohol combo that helped Dangerwood, and possibly just the low dose shrooms alone.
iwantmylifeback

Unread post by iwantmylifeback »

Any updates here? Has anyone with anhedonia tried this? I’m concerned about worsening PSSD because MDMA can do the same damage.

Also concerned about people reporting if they don’t know 100% what the drug was.
iwantmylifeback

Unread post by iwantmylifeback »

Any updates here? The only other person I saw mentioning MDMA and Shrooms later went onto say they were cured by SJW. I don’t know if same guy. Has OP used SJW?
I want to try MDMA but unsure if will help.
heymartinn

Unread post by heymartinn »

MDMA fucked me up to a new degree and it stayed the same for 2 years now. And the roll wasn't even good, felt the opposite of euphoric. But hey some people have no issues so just pointing out that there's some risk to it.
Gameclay

Unread post by Gameclay »

heymartinn wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:14 pm MDMA fucked me up to a new degree and it stayed the same for 2 years now. And the roll wasn't even good, felt the opposite of euphoric. But hey some people have no issues so just pointing out that there's some risk to it.
What got worse for you? Micro dosing shrooms for 5 days made my numbness noticeably worse