what do you know about acupunture and detox?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
elkikko

what do you know about acupunture and detox?

Unread post by elkikko »

I found a lot of video that explain the problem can be fixed with detoxification of the body.

1) Acupunture, someone say that it help a lot
2) Detox supplements, like BURBUR, can help a lot. Anyone has tried Burbur? It's called also Desmodium
Sonny

Re: what do you know about acupunture and detox?

Unread post by Sonny »

Both of those are grade A bullshit.
elkikko

Unread post by elkikko »

Sonny, you are boring. Have you tried?
zbritches

Unread post by zbritches »

I have tried acupuncture, it only helped temporarily. I had about a good month, but the effects would fade a few days after, every time. I had to continue going, and eventually it stopped working as well.

There are points you can find that stimulate the nerves in your gut, but again, it's only temporary. It's also very expensive to continue going to see an acupuncturist every week for limited positive results.
Adderal; Wellbutrin; Prozac; Vyvanse
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

guest - deleted wrote:Sonny, you are boring. Have you tried?
Of all the attacks that I've ever seen on Sonny, "boring" seems to be the least applicable.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
brian6211

Unread post by brian6211 »

Sonny wrote:Both of those are grade A bullshit.
LOL Sonny is Funny!

Look guys i tried Acupuncture for like 8 sessions and also tried the cali_man experiment(Detox) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMKA8fFC4h8 ...........TO NO AVAIL!

I think what helped "Mike/cali_man"(and I read everything he wrote and videos he made), is the wait(2 1/2 years off meds).

I have over 1,000$ worth of supplements at home and all made me worse. Now I'm wayyy better as I'm off everything for a week now. Even inositol made things worse for me. BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT and EVERYONE REACTS DIFFERENTLY TO EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So FML, thats why nobody has the right answer...

So my plan is to start memantine for my OCD when it starts being unbearable. Oh yeah I stopped nicotine(ecig) during the day and I feel much better anxiety-wise.
brian6211

catalunya wrote:
brian6211 wrote:
Sonny wrote:Both of those are grade A bullshit.
LOL Sonny is Funny!

Look guys i tried Acupuncture for like 8 sessions and also tried the cali_man experiment(Detox) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMKA8fFC4h8 ...........TO NO AVAIL!

I think what helped "Mike/cali_man"(and I read everything he wrote and videos he made), is the wait(2 1/2 years off meds).

I have over 1,000$ worth of supplements at home and all made me worse. Now I'm wayyy better as I'm off everything for a week now. Even inositol made things worse for me. BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT and EVERYONE REACTS DIFFERENTLY TO EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So FML, thats why nobody has the right answer...

So my plan is to start memantine for my OCD when it starts being unbearable. Oh yeah I stopped nicotine(ecig) during the day and I feel much better anxiety-wise.
why wait to start memantine when the ocd becomes unbearable? it's better (read: easier) to extinguish a fire that's just smoldering than one that has engulfed something in flames.
Well I want to give my body a rest for now from all the meds/supplements I tried. I'm also afraid that it will increase anxiety as it is a common side effect and also cause my sexual dysfunction again ...
brian6211

Well if memantine causes me sexual dysfunction, I will OCD about that, so I'm no more advanced anyway..
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

Detoxing is important. My detox plan is having a liver and kidneys. That's what they do. Nothing else can do that. That's why you can't live without at least a little function in 1 kidney and a section of functional liver.
Octopus

Unread post by Octopus »

luisfsarro wrote:2 years ago I was treating my acne with accupunture (now I know acne is part of PSSD, it even started with SSRI).
Is acne really a part of PSSD? I had never heard that before. I also have acne that started around the time of my most recent SSRI use. I was wondering why since I never had acne as a teenager or even in my early twenties.