I want to give some people some hope on here

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
JP1985

Re: I want to give some people some hope on here

Unread post by JP1985 »

Hi mate sorry to hear about the brain fog and no enjoyment of alcohol, I don’t have that.. Do you enjoy other things? Or are you numb to most things in life now?

I do have quite bad genital numbness on and off. I had a little phase not long ago where I felt 7-8/10 sensation but now the last 4 days I’ve been 3-4/10, so frustrating. What would you say your sensation was before you started DCT and what would you say it is now out of 10? Have you heard it works for many other people? And are there any videos or websites you’d recommend? Thanks for your help
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
HereToHeal

Unread post by HereToHeal »

Has anyone that started DCT gotten better? That would be awesome to hear, specially for ED.
Trazohell

Unread post by Trazohell »

JP1985 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:56 pm Hi mate sorry to hear about the brain fog and no enjoyment of alcohol, I don’t have that.. Do you enjoy other things? Or are you numb to most things in life now?

I do have quite bad genital numbness on and off. I had a little phase not long ago where I felt 7-8/10 sensation but now the last 4 days I’ve been 3-4/10, so frustrating. What would you say your sensation was before you started DCT and what would you say it is now out of 10? Have you heard it works for many other people? And are there any videos or websites you’d recommend? Thanks for your help
I can still enjoy a bit, but it's drastically reduced, at least 50%. Nothing feels so strong anymore, I can neither get really angry nor sad, I hardly feel love anymore, euphoria no longer at all...
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
Markc1113

Unread post by Markc1113 »

Is the site legit for the dct stuff? Everytime I click the freedom link it takes me to a page saying I’ve got a virus?
john099

Unread post by john099 »

DCT is legit - I also am doing it and have met one of the creators David McCoid - genuine guy knows a lot about CPPS - he had it for like 15 years