I want to give some people some hope on here

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Snbshocker711

I want to give some people some hope on here

Unread post by Snbshocker711 »

Hey everyone. I haven't been on here for a while and while i am not recovered from what has happened to me, I will tell you that my issues are not SSRI related. I am not going to sit here and argue with anyone about how this all came about and have people convince me its the meds because i know its not and if you have the same issues as me, You could possibly have the same issue as me. I finally came to realize what my problem was and if you would all just take a minute, clear your head and take some time to listen to me, I think some of you can benefit from this.

So just a bit of an update, After going through every test i could think of, after seeing urologist, endocrinologist, surgeons for my bad back, Having 5 MRIs, having an ultrasound of the penis when Erect, and having my Hormones checked, everything seemed to come back normal which is boggling to me since i still have all these sexual symptoms. The one thing i did develop during this time was bad pelvic pain, leg pain and hip pain and i know the pelvic floor dsyfunction idea has been thrown around and yes the pelvic floor has a lot to do with my problem but i am starting to realize its not the primary problem for my complete loss of sexual function. I will come back to this after i explain a few things. So anyway In June I saw a new neurologist who did a skin biopsy that revealed i had small fiber Neuropathy but failed to pinpoint a location of where its coming from so my nerves are being affected but how and why? I posted in a pudendal neuralgia facebook group listing all my my symptons and was contacted by this guy who lives in whales who had basically 100% the same symptoms as me. Its something called Hard Flaccid syndrome. If you experience one or more of these symptoms, you could be possibly be suffering from hard flaccid syndrome. The symptoms include:

Pain in the groin
Numbness of glands
Numbness of penis
Shortening of penis
Shortening of erections
Pain in the testicles
Pain in the Penis
Pain in the Prostate
Pain in the coccyx
Increased or decreased urinary frequency
Burning while urinating
Sensory changing from mind to groin connection
The groin bending to different sides
Coldness and shrivelled groin
The dreaded hard feeling in the penis
Texture changes
Rashes or red skin
Erectile dysfunction
Anxiety
Depression
Low sex drive
Bad Back
Tight Hamstrings
Painful knees and ankles
Inmobile shoulders
Stiff and painful necks
Headaches and migraines
Jaw ache and teeth grinding
IBS Symptoms
Pain in lower abdomen
Problem with toilet habits
Anxiety
Shortness of Breath
Dry itchy and Rashy skin
Autoimmune disease symptoms
Heavy perspiration and sweats
Lethargic and low in energy

There is a solution to this syndrome and it was just discovered why this happens and people are recovering from this syndrome. I will also mention that this can HAPPEN OVERNIGHT! It’s something that builds up over years and something small can trigger it. Now there is a blog post to all the information you guys need and I dont want to make this longer then it has to be because then nobody will read this and i will put the link here for anyone thats interested but basically muscle tension is what causes hard flaccid through the connective tissue called fascia. think about it, your pelvic floor is smack in the middle of all these larger muscles and if there is tension in these muscles, the connective tissue will pull on the pelvic floor and groin causing everthing to go into spasm causing pelvic pain and hard flaccid. People are recovering by a program called DCT that releases the muscle tension from the muscles and with hard work everything returns to normal. ill post the link here http://hardflaccidmyrecovery.com/ I am starting it this weekend in hopes that i can turn this around like others are. I also want to share this YouTube video of him talking about it because it gives good info https://youtu.be/RMkr4QAj_k8
scripy3

Re: I want to give some people some hope on here

Unread post by scripy3 »

What about emotion? Is it part of this?
angeloinvolo

Unread post by angeloinvolo »

but what about face, tongue and nipples anestesia? :|
Don't take candy from strangers

escitalopram drops 20 mg from 28 august - 6 september 2017
2 drops the first day increasing gradually until 6 the last day (cold turkey)
John5590

Unread post by John5590 »

Currently doing DCT - David McCoid is really knowledgable about hard flaccid and its a great program. But it takes time and dedication - you are doing resistance stretching which is not the same as normal stretching and is hard - you will sweat your ass of doing it but the idea behind it is that you are undoing years of muscle tension in the primary muscles that attach to the pelvic floor. I would suggest anyone google DCT and see for themselves. I am seeing results but am waiting to fully recover before reporting back.
Dubya_B

Unread post by Dubya_B »

So you're trying to tell people that some form of muscle tension is the root of this evil, there is a name for it and it's called "Hard Flaccid" and that there is someone claiming to have a cure, but you haven't been cured yet?
HereToHeal

Unread post by HereToHeal »

What about premature ejaculation caused by PSSD? Does DCT fix that as well?
Snbshocker711

Dubya_B wrote:So you're trying to tell people that some form of muscle tension is the root of this evil, there is a name for it and it's called "Hard Flaccid" and that there is someone claiming to have a cure, but you haven't been cured yet?
I haven’t started yet but I know this is my issue and that many are seeing results.
Snbshocker711

Dubya_B wrote:So you're trying to tell people that some form of muscle tension is the root of this evil, there is a name for it and it's called "Hard Flaccid" and that there is someone claiming to have a cure, but you haven't been cured yet?

And yes if you have these issues, you could be suffering from it
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

Snbshocker711 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:55 am Hey everyone. I haven't been on here for a while and while i am not recovered from what has happened to me, I will tell you that my issues are not SSRI related. I am not going to sit here and argue with anyone about how this all came about and have people convince me its the meds because i know its not and if you have the same issues as me, You could possibly have the same issue as me. I finally came to realize what my problem was and if you would all just take a minute, clear your head and take some time to listen to me, I think some of you can benefit from this.

So just a bit of an update, After going through every test i could think of, after seeing urologist, endocrinologist, surgeons for my bad back, Having 5 MRIs, having an ultrasound of the penis when Erect, and having my Hormones checked, everything seemed to come back normal which is boggling to me since i still have all these sexual symptoms. The one thing i did develop during this time was bad pelvic pain, leg pain and hip pain and i know the pelvic floor dsyfunction idea has been thrown around and yes the pelvic floor has a lot to do with my problem but i am starting to realize its not the primary problem for my complete loss of sexual function. I will come back to this after i explain a few things. So anyway In June I saw a new neurologist who did a skin biopsy that revealed i had small fiber Neuropathy but failed to pinpoint a location of where its coming from so my nerves are being affected but how and why? I posted in a pudendal neuralgia facebook group listing all my my symptons and was contacted by this guy who lives in whales who had basically 100% the same symptoms as me. Its something called Hard Flaccid syndrome. If you experience one or more of these symptoms, you could be possibly be suffering from hard flaccid syndrome. The symptoms include:

Pain in the groin
Numbness of glands
Numbness of penis
Shortening of penis
Shortening of erections
Pain in the testicles
Pain in the Penis
Pain in the Prostate
Pain in the coccyx
Increased or decreased urinary frequency
Burning while urinating
Sensory changing from mind to groin connection
The groin bending to different sides
Coldness and shrivelled groin
The dreaded hard feeling in the penis
Texture changes
Rashes or red skin
Erectile dysfunction
Anxiety
Depression
Low sex drive
Bad Back
Tight Hamstrings
Painful knees and ankles
Inmobile shoulders
Stiff and painful necks
Headaches and migraines
Jaw ache and teeth grinding
IBS Symptoms
Pain in lower abdomen
Problem with toilet habits
Anxiety
Shortness of Breath
Dry itchy and Rashy skin
Autoimmune disease symptoms
Heavy perspiration and sweats
Lethargic and low in energy

There is a solution to this syndrome and it was just discovered why this happens and people are recovering from this syndrome. I will also mention that this can HAPPEN OVERNIGHT! It’s something that builds up over years and something small can trigger it. Now there is a blog post to all the information you guys need and I dont want to make this longer then it has to be because then nobody will read this and i will put the link here for anyone thats interested but basically muscle tension is what causes hard flaccid through the connective tissue called fascia. think about it, your pelvic floor is smack in the middle of all these larger muscles and if there is tension in these muscles, the connective tissue will pull on the pelvic floor and groin causing everthing to go into spasm causing pelvic pain and hard flaccid. People are recovering by a program called DCT that releases the muscle tension from the muscles and with hard work everything returns to normal. ill post the link here http://hardflaccidmyrecovery.com/ I am starting it this weekend in hopes that i can turn this around like others are. I also want to share this YouTube video of him talking about it because it gives good info https://youtu.be/RMkr4QAj_k8
Hi, did you try this and did it help in any way?
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
Trazohell

Unread post by Trazohell »

Started DCT at beginning of the year. It really helps with pain and numbness/orgasm intensity, but pelvic floor alone will never explain things like brain fog or no respond to alcohol. At least the adrenal glands must still be involved due to the tension in the surrounding tissue. I really feel blocked.
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia