Failure to highlight certain side effect in drug labels - Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay man $8bn.

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
anacleta

Re: Failure to highlight certain side effect in drug labels - Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay man $

Unread post by anacleta »

I think that if only the damage we suffered was visible and evident, we should get much more than 8 billion at this point..
anacleta

Re: Failure to highlight certain side effect in drug labels - Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay man $

Unread post by anacleta »

I also think another thing. 8 billion are too many for a single person, when thousands of desperate people with the same iatrogenic damage do not get a single dollar. I hope this man uses 7 of these billions to help the other unfortunates, creating an association of solidarity.
north4

Unread post by north4 »

hmmmm .... we can make picture of our micro pssd penis rectraction, should be can used at law court too ?!! what about other proofs, less semen, reduced balls size, neuropathy scan of penis skin, brain scan during erotic visual stimulation ???
Whatsapp join https://thinfi.com/cck5 password: pssd
Facebook join https://www.facebook.com/groups/postssrisexdysfunction
https://youtu.be/BIVe6Uf5pn8

PLEASE REGISTER TO FORUM AND WRITE YOUR STORY - TAKE PART IN TRAIL AND ERROR
Godfuckingdamnit

Unread post by Godfuckingdamnit »

We should probably make this our highest priority, it's worth thinking about thoroughly. We're extremely short on funds, and since there's so few of us we can forget about pharmaceutical companies investing into solving our problems. Even just having access to less than 1/1000 of that money would multiply our current chances manyfold. At the very least we could surely afford more than one Mesolimbo.
PSSD 3-2018, at28.
Effexor for 14 days total (PSSD on 3rd day).
Developed Ulcerative Colitis shortly thereafter.
PSSD start: intense tingling and penis went flaccid.
ED, numbness, little to no libido. Few weak morning woods.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Im getting to the point where I want to research the clinic trials that approved the drugs here in Canada. I then want to contact those people that were involved in the clincal trials to see if they're experiencing PSSD. It doesn't make sense to me that PSSD didnt come up in the trials or if it was rushed through or over look. Meanwhile the vaping industry is getting sued wtf why cant we sue?

I also been using twitter lots to bring more awareness to PSSD. I post on high profile accounts like Donald Trump or whatever topic is trending. I hope other people on here would do the same.
Rb26dett

Unread post by Rb26dett »

We have to put our face on!
If you speak throught a forum, without real name, Yours remains a virtual identity.
Lately, I've start to use my name, speaking about this situation with my Facebook account.
People must see we are real people and our life is ruined.
Paroxetine from 11-2012 to 08-2018 never had sexual disfunction.
Added 5-htp for help with Paroxetine withdrawal, then I got severe PSSD, with altered hormones levels and CFS.
Symptoms worsened with time.