AnhedonicApe has passed away

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
jjr81

Re: AnhedonicApe has passed away

Unread post by jjr81 »

Lady Rose wrote:I feel very sorry but nevertheless it's useless and might be very dangerous to publish About suicides. And who is going to Benefit from his detailed Chat?
Dangerous to who? This condition itself is dangerous not hearing about suicides from it. My god some people on here are ridiculous!
captured

Unread post by captured »

Terrible news. To be honest, I cannot say I am surprised. He did what he wanted to. However, I wouldn't expect this to happen this soon. David was a guy whom I had had chat with every single day since I met him. Great guy. He didn't deserve to get PSSD. I am sure he could have been alive now if he achieved to heal. Nevertheless, he achieved to make his PSSD friends shed tears for him. I know he probably has no regret now. Still, I wish he was alive now. I love you, man. I miss you.
Spins

Unread post by Spins »

This is terrible news. I want young inflicted with this terrible condition that finding love and an understanding partner is very possible. I am married and my wife and I are expecting here in a month or so. We had to get creative to get her pregnant I'm not going to lie. Sure, I'm an impotent and have the sex drive of a 90 year old man and am anhedonic, but you only get 1 life to live. I wanted to share this for anyone that is on this forum thinking about doing this because it is a tragedy. Suicide is not the answer. Stay strong and keep on living.
Trazohell

Unread post by Trazohell »

Unfortunately, in the end it is often the 20 year olds who commit suicide. Thousands of (young) lives are destroyed from PSSD/PFS and nobody cares.
But when a Greta Thunberg says "you stoilen my dreams" you can hear it on the news. No, OUR dreams have been stolen by pharmaceutical industry!
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
Spins

Unread post by Spins »

Yes and its REALLY sad, especially when the families are told it's their untreated mental illness not the poison they were given that caused them to commit the act.
naiverat

Unread post by naiverat »

RIP Ape. A life lost too soon. Even when you were in a place of deep despair, you always tried to lighten the spirits of others and provide them with advice regarding their conditions. Much respect. Condolences to all of his friends and family.
Fluoxetine Jan. '16 - Aug. 16'. Low libido, weak erections, CNS dysfunction, anhedonia

Windows on the following: Inositol, choline, NAC + Histidine, MSM, SJW, L-Arginine, Sildenafil, Naltrexone, boron
afx

Unread post by afx »

Tragic news. I send my condolences to his family. Rest in peace, David. There is lot to be said and written, but.. Anybody who is or ever will be in a dark place - dont keep it to Yourself, share with Your closest ones in real life and anybody who wants to talk, now or in future, feel free to contact me privately or write in Emergency Support section anytime
dann888

Unread post by dann888 »

Dear friends,
I am 32 years old male who has no libido and extreme anxiety and panic attacks ruins my day and night. What I understand is we worry because our 'now moment' we are not happy. We think its because PSSD and meds have damaged our brains. Actually its not quite right. What we feels in 'now moment' defines us as a happy or unhappy person. So our anxiety always ruins our now moment but we always think its because of PSSD and some brain damage dome by meds.
As human beings we should know about our mind and not the brain alone. those are 2 separate things. once you cure your mind(which can be done easily without medication) it will cure your brain and 95% percent of your troubles will disappears. you will feel 100 pounds lifted from your heart. then you feel some happy thoughts in your 'Now moment'. Once you get that confidence or acknowledgement you know you are fine even with very bad PSSD.
What I did to achieve this relief is studying Buddhism. You may be a christian. Islam, Hindu or whatever I kindly ask you guys to study what lord Buddha said about mind. whats '4 Nobel truths' and so on. More you listen you will feel more relief.
--Dear Moderators don't delete this comment I genuinely want to help at least one person stop from harming him self --
Ciprofloxacin

Unread post by Ciprofloxacin »

dann888 wrote:Dear friends,
I am 32 years old male who has no libido and extreme anxiety and panic attacks ruins my day and night. What I understand is we worry because our 'now moment' we are not happy. We think its because PSSD and meds have damaged our brains. Actually its not quite right. What we feels in 'now moment' defines us as a happy or unhappy person. So our anxiety always ruins our now moment but we always think its because of PSSD and some brain damage dome by meds.
As human beings we should know about our mind and not the brain alone. those are 2 separate things. once you cure your mind(which can be done easily without medication) it will cure your brain and 95% percent of your troubles will disappears. you will feel 100 pounds lifted from your heart. then you feel some happy thoughts in your 'Now moment'. Once you get that confidence or acknowledgement you know you are fine even with very bad PSSD.
What I did to achieve this relief is studying Buddhism. You may be a christian. Islam, Hindu or whatever I kindly ask you guys to study what lord Buddha said about mind. whats '4 Nobel truths' and so on. More you listen you will feel more relief.
--Dear Moderators don't delete this comment I genuinely want to help at least one person stop from harming him self --
Bad truth. Most people will do the same, sooner or later. You think your pssd is bad with only libido and mild emotional problems. When you are heavily affected from progressive emotional numbness and intellectual disability, you don't have any single reason to live. Although, I don't think I have pssd. Most people here seems have much better conditions.

RIP. I wonder his last thoughts.
Optimist

Unread post by Optimist »

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I didn't know Anhedonic Ape personally, just from his posts, but may he rest in peace.