AnhedonicApe has passed away

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
nasibi

AnhedonicApe has passed away

Unread post by nasibi »

I have been informed that AnhedonicApe has taken his life. I don't know what to say. RIP buddy!
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
squirtleSquirtle

Re: AnhedonicApe has passed away

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

It hurt me very deeply to read this. I will remember him for how he lived. Not how he died.

Godspeed and farewell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlqAKv3kBig
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Sad news, and quite difficult to understand as we were having a normal conversation only yesterday.
Hope he has found his peace.
succubus76

Unread post by succubus76 »

He was a good friend and a smart guy.
All my condolences to his family.
this news hurts me profoundly, I will miss him
ac3c

Unread post by ac3c »

I spoke with him a few times on Propeciahelp about methylation. He always came across as a strong level headed guy. I honestly thought he was coping and trying to get better. It's just sickening how innocent lives are being lost over medications.

He deserved so much better than this.
This condition can be brutal and his passing is another reminder that we need to be doing more to find a cure.
Last edited by ac3c on Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vkn1

Unread post by vkn1 »

He was one of the nicest guys around. I hope he had had the opportunity to do some of the bigger things he had wanted to in life and that his later days were spent with people able to believe that what he was going through was because of a medication rather than some intrinsic failing.

If people had any sense that we as community were doing something to make a cure happen then this wouldn’t be happening.

So many people have died or had their lives ruined. I don’t feel like we are doing what it takes to stop it, though. Where is the science and why aren’t we making the science happen? It is up to us. No one is going to come with a magic wand give scientists millions of dollars to start researching us.

We need to get the word iut and we need to start pressing for research. Something has to change.
jjr81

Unread post by jjr81 »

He was a really great guy and at least he is at peace now. We had many conversations about things and I can't say I'm surprised this happened. These pills ruined this young man's life. Such a shame.
Lady Rose

Unread post by Lady Rose »

I feel very sorry but nevertheless it's useless and might be very dangerous to publish About suicides. And who is going to Benefit from his detailed Chat?
squirtleSquirtle

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

Lady Rose wrote:I feel very sorry but nevertheless it's useless and might be very dangerous to publish About suicides. And who is going to Benefit from his detailed Chat?
I wholeheartedly disagree.

Although AnhedonicApe's tragedy is all too common on this forum, we cannot let that rob us of our humanity. He was one of us... one of our best... lived as we do... loved as we do... and faced the same extraordinary challenges that we have all had to take on. As a community we need to reflect upon every tragedy like this and come together... and really ask if we are doing all that can be done for both ourselves and for each other.

On a day like today... I don't think anything could be more necessary than celebrating the memory of our friend and peer.
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction
Ssriruinedmylife

Unread post by Ssriruinedmylife »

Rest in peace to a great and beautiful soul, great personality and could’ve had a great life if he never took these damn pills. He was always helpful even tough he was suffering real hard. I have so much respect for him fighting for 2 years to get better, he fought until the end. I only had contact with him the last 2 months but in this short period i discovered who he was, he always wanted to help and there was no bad in him. Altough all my feelings are completely numbed I cried about him yesterday. I hope that he doesn’t suffers anymore and that he is in a better non PSSD place. I will try go to his funeral altough I havent seen him in person before, but we had daily contact, and really helped me trough the worst days. May his soul finally have rest and the peace he deserves. Only 23 years old..

RIP