A positive update

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
defmyst

Re: A positive update

Unread post by defmyst »

garycooper wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:52 am So this is the type of story that would require further investigation by the community.
Anybody else tried that?
Did Mrstaircase had low T?
I have been on Clomid since June 25th. I am still taking it. It increased significantly my testosterone levels. At the moment they are above normal. I haven't noticed any improvement yet, but talked to my urologist and he said I can keep taking it for now (although with a slightly lowered dose) since it is a safe drug. I will probably take it for another couple of months. If I don't see improvement I will stop it.
PsychoGenesis

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

why 50mg tamox?
pretty sure you hit a ceiling at 20mg
are not you inverting both?
also on discord you mentioned taking 50mg clomid..
mrstaircase

Unread post by mrstaircase »

Yes it was inverted. A lot of people have asked i why took tamoxifen. It’s because I had high estrogen issues from clomid. Had to take a week of tamoxifen after every clomid trial to calm things down.
master

Unread post by master »

mrstaircase wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:59 pm Yes it was inverted. A lot of people have asked i why took tamoxifen. It’s because I had high estrogen issues from clomid. Had to take a week of tamoxifen after every clomid trial to calm things down.
Hey I sent you a pm.
PsychoGenesis

mrstaircase wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:59 pm Yes it was inverted. A lot of people have asked i why took tamoxifen. It’s because I had high estrogen issues from clomid. Had to take a week of tamoxifen after every clomid trial to calm things down.
so 2 weeks of tamox @ 20mg then 1 week of clomiphen @50mg? tamox has a haf life of weeks tho right
PsychoGenesis

PsychoGenesis wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:30 am why 50mg tamox?
pretty sure you hit a ceiling at 20mg
are not you inverting both?
also on discord you mentioned taking 50mg clomid..and there are no 25mg pills of tamox afaik

PsychoGenesis wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:31 pm
so 2 weeks of tamox @ 20mg then 1 week of clomiphen @50mg? tamox has a haf life of weeks tho right
or 50mg clomid then 20mg tamox? let's get this straight
:)