Hey everyone, new to this forum. Here’s how I got PSSD....

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
K_H24

Hey everyone, new to this forum. Here’s how I got PSSD....

Unread post by K_H24 »

So I’ve been on Gabapentin for anxiety since 2017. Last year it wasn’t working much anymore but the withdrawal was too hard so I stayed on it and asked about going on an SSRI for extra help. I specifically asked to go on Celexa since I heard great things about it and the least sexual side effects. I quit taking it after 25 days because I had nausea and no appetite all of a sudden on the third week on it. Ever since quitting, my libido has been 0 and I have no feeling in orgasms. Before Celexa I had high libido. It’s been 10 months now. There are some days and even weeks where it has gone back to normal lately and I think I recover....but then nope, back to being numb again. It’s really awful. I only took it for 25 days!! I keep having windows but they don’t last. Will I go back to normal soon in your opinion? Thanks so much
Kk88

Re: Hey everyone, new to this forum. Here’s how I got PSSD....

Unread post by Kk88 »

Welcome. Windows are a promising sign but mean nothing certain. I’d give it another 6 months. Exercise, Eat healthily, avoid sugar, and see where you are then. Keep a log of diet/activity/supplements so you can track if your windows are linked to anything and chat whether these are getting more regulR/longer etc. Good luck.