Steven passed away...

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Trazohell

Steven passed away...

Unread post by Trazohell »

Unfortunately I have to tell you that I've found out that after Zadig my second PSSD brother Steven (also through Trazodon), has committed suicide.
I don't know if it was just because of PSSD, he's been feeling very bad lately. His sister passed away and his wife left him...
I am speechless, stunned, angry. I feel passed out that I must watch how one (young) person after another die 'cause of that shit.
But that is the bitter reality for which pharmaceutical companies will one day have to answer.
Rip Steven, you are now on a better place.
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
chemistry

Re: Steven passed away...

Unread post by chemistry »

Oh god I just thought of Zadig and Ape today... This is so horrible I can't believe how many we are losing.
I'm so sorry for your losses

Rest in peace Steven
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

RIP

Hope a solution in next few years.
People, do not give up.
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

How terrible, RIP.

If anyone is feeling this way please don’t hesitate to reach out to someone or use the emergency support section on the forum. The password is “help”
Numby

Unread post by Numby »

Trazohell wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:06 pm I don't know if it was just because of PSSD, he's been feeling very bad lately. His sister passed away and his wife left him...
Several members of the German PSSD foundation tried to get in touch with him during the last couple of days. Because no one could reach him, I contacted relatives of him and they confirmed his death/suicide. However, he never (!) spoke about committing suicide because of PSSD and had made some good progress concerning PSSD lately (he tried clomifen and another drug). So I don't think that PSSD was the main reason for his decision to commit suicide. Our thoughts are with his family and friends.
afx

Unread post by afx »

Another tragic news, sadly, rest in peace Steven. I am not sure if I knew You within the community, but I will pray for You. Everybody in here does matter and if anybody feels there is too much weight on him/her, please let others around You know. Let us know as well. Dont hasitate to use Emergency Support section (password: help). Feel free to let also me know, anytime
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Very sad news :(
dann888

Unread post by dann888 »

People suicide not because of directly PSSD. Because of unhappiness and pain in their mind. You may be emotionally numb but you have to find a source to live from. Only source I can imagine is get your mind under control of yourself. Practice it then it will be your source of happiness. :idea:
angeloinvolo

Unread post by angeloinvolo »

Perhaps PPSD isn't the cause of the loss of this guy but I feel angry the same. I'm upset with Bigpharma or whoever is responsible of our condition because it surely doesn't help us when we have to copy life problems. Although if I can be a bit politically uncorrect and unpolite I would say that we must live "in their face" of people that treated us without care of our health and safety! In Italy we say "Alla faccia di chi ci vuole male"---> "In the face of who hate us". Sorry if I am inopportune.
Don't take candy from strangers

escitalopram drops 20 mg from 28 august - 6 september 2017
2 drops the first day increasing gradually until 6 the last day (cold turkey)
Trazohell

Unread post by Trazohell »

Still, I think PSSD played a role in him. It kills you internally and then another event is enough that everything becomes too much and you give up.
I still remember how after a suicide attempt (2013 long before PSSD) in psychiatry I masturbated in my room only a few days later (had a very high libido since puberty). I thought of all the women out there with whom I could do it and it gave me strength to continue. The sex drive is one of the strongest natural drives, if it ceases, it gives us less fighting spirit.
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia