St Johns Wort Ze 117 (LOW hyperforin)

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
HereToHeal

St Johns Wort Ze 117 (LOW hyperforin)

Unread post by HereToHeal »

Has anyone tried this type of SJW? I think its commercial name is Remotiv and its supposedly better than the normal SJW.

Is it something worth trying??
naiverat

Re: St Johns Wort Ze 117 (LOW hyperforin)

Unread post by naiverat »

There's a very large St John's Wort thread, which outlines the different brands and their respective active chemical ratios. It'd be best to post in that thread in order to keep all SJW-related info in the same place.

To answer your question, I believe the brands with which people.had most success(such as Perika) were standardized to hyperforin content, as it was considered to be the more important of the two active chemicals.
Fluoxetine Jan. '16 - Aug. 16'. Low libido, weak erections, CNS dysfunction, anhedonia

Windows on the following: Inositol, choline, NAC + Histidine, MSM, SJW, L-Arginine, Sildenafil, Naltrexone, boron
UKContributor

Unread post by UKContributor »

I tried this brand (you may even have seen my thread on PFS forum) but it gave me increased night awakenings. Gonna try Hyperforin
JLo22

Unread post by JLo22 »

I just ordered it a couple days ago bc I was communicating with someone in australia who claimed it helped him over the Perika. According to him, he had a bad reaction with Perika. With the ze 117, he was seeing an improvement with libido after 3 days.

I used Perika and no changes happened with me, good or negative. However, please use Perika for few months before giving up. Some people quit after 2 weeks.

Nothing wrong with trying. I guess people have different chemistries and react differently.
UKContributor

Unread post by UKContributor »

Let us know how you get on. I was waking up every hour with it sadly. It resolved rapidly when I stopped though. I should add I have PFS not PSSD - my main symptoms are insufficient sleep and sexual stuff (mainly sensations)
Lokzo55

Unread post by Lokzo55 »

I am that dude from Australia that made threads about this SJW helping me with PSSD. I am the founder of Ergogenic Health.

SJW does indeed work, but it Perika made me WORSE. Ze 117 is the one that works very well for me, but it sort of fades if I stop using it. One dose will last me about 3-4 days which is pretty good. Right now I amt trying to figure out cyproheptadine.

I just made a thread on it.
PsychoGenesis

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

Lokzo55 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:33 pm

I just made a thread on it.
hey ergo I didn't see you mentioning the dose of perika you tried
Last edited by PsychoGenesis on Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
JLo22

Unread post by JLo22 »

I tried this brand as well as perika. Nothing has worked for me.