Looking for help/advice with supps

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
JP1985

Looking for help/advice with supps

Unread post by JP1985 »

Hi guys

I probably have an average case of PSSD, definitely isn’t fun even having this but I’m thankful it’s not worse going off some of the posts I’ve read. Just looking for some advice as I don’t want to mix anything I shouldn’t and potentially make things worse.

Earlier this month I decided to try a few supplements I read that kpavel tried. I feel they have helped me slightly with energy, happiness and orgasm (from 5-6/10 to maybe 7-8/10) which is good! I would like to further improve this if possible by adding a few other supplements. Here’s the list of supps I started earlier this month..

l carnitine, d ribose, niaciminade, omega 3 fish oil, lecithin and probiotics
———

Here are a list of supplements I’m thinking of adding to try improve penis sensation (currently 4/10) when touched by my partner and hoping to further improve orgasm..

Forskolin, saffron, muca puriens, ginkgo, fenugreek and magnesium glycinate

I’m just wondering if anyone can see any potential problems with me adding any of the above supplements to my original stack as I don’t want to make anything worse?

Also any other suggestions on supps for penis sensitivity would be great as this is the main thing I would like to cure!

Ps - I’m also on TRT - 15 months up to now. Started it as had low T but in the normal range. Only minimal improvement on it and been told it will take me up to 2 years to come off it unless I put up with serious side effects so will stay on it for now I think.

Thanks for any help in advance
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
kpavel

Re: Looking for help/advice with supps

Unread post by kpavel »

I have no proof but probably better test forskolin ant ginkgo in different times. First, both somewhat can bring anxiety. And second again I have no proof they should influence sensitivity. I tried all of the list except saffron. Ginkgo is prosensitive in my experience, forskolin - I don't know - 50/50. Fenugreek is the most neutral for me, one of my favorite spices, btw. Good luck and improve to 8-9 next)
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

Thanks again for your help, I will leave the 2 you suggested for another time maybe.

And if anyone else have any suggestions for sensitivity and orgasm improvement it would be much appreciated.
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

Also any help for sex drive too would be good. Some days I’m 7/10 some days 2/10 so would be great to improve this also (that’s why I was thinking ginkgo in earlier post)
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

JP1985 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:26 pm Thanks again for your help, I will leave the 2 you suggested for another time maybe.

And if anyone else have any suggestions for sensitivity and orgasm improvement it would be much appreciated.
Can anyone help with a suggestion of a supplement I can try for sensitivity? Many thanks
Fatigue
Slightly blunted