Reinstating

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
feelsbadman93

Reinstating

Unread post by feelsbadman93 »

Question for the males here who have reinstated after a prolonged amount of time of quitting and realizing you have PSSD.
so I took Prozac for a month 2 and a half years ago, quit aprubtly. (Oops) I have all the symptoms. Within days of starting my penis shrunk by at least an inch. Lose erections really fast, no libido, muted orgasms, premature ejaculation, I got hit bad. To those that reinstated did your penis shrink again? I’ve been considering microdosing but I’m very concerned about that. Thanks.
Markc1113

Re: Reinstating

Unread post by Markc1113 »

I don’t think too many have tried reinstatement so not sure you will get many answers. It’s something I’ve thought about since I didn’t have problems until stopping cold turkey..
Seriouslyseeking

Unread post by Seriouslyseeking »

I am having the same problem..after getting pssd from lexapro I got panicked and severely depressed.i was very very suicidal so I had to go back on lexapro again. As soon as I increased my dose from 2.5 mg to 5 mg , my penis shrunk , it’s more numb..I get the morning wood but it’s shrunk too..I don’t know whether to stop medication or continue..
sovietxrobot

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

Reinstating helped my anxiety symptoms, but had no effect (positive or negative) on PSSD.
defmyst

Unread post by defmyst »

I think you guys may want to look into alternatives to SSRIs that may help with alleviating depression symptoms. Otherwise I think you will be in an endless feedback loop where you get back on SSRI, because of the sexual dysfunction which they caused. Then that dysfunction may get worse when you go back on them and your depression then gets worse too...
alteredhomeostasis

Unread post by alteredhomeostasis »

My pssd is from lexapro but I’ve been on Prozac about 6-9 or something like that, my depression and anhedonia are completely resolved. Full of life and energy
Seriouslyseeking

Unread post by Seriouslyseeking »

alteredhomeostasis you on Prozac and buspar right..the combo resolved your Pssd too
Semogomes

Unread post by Semogomes »

alteredhomeostasis wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:06 pm My pssd is from lexapro but I’ve been on Prozac about 6-9 or something like that, my depression and anhedonia are completely resolved. Full of life and energy
How long u been taking it?
alteredhomeostasis

Unread post by alteredhomeostasis »

Pssd isn’t totally resolved but it’s way better.
Been on the combo since the fall
Benji19912

Unread post by Benji19912 »

alteredhomeostasis wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:00 pm Pssd isn’t totally resolved but it’s way better.
Been on the combo since the fall
Hey would you be willing to talk to me on Facebook?