Does anyone know what causes PSSD fatigue?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
arahant

Re: Does anyone know what causes PSSD fatigue?

Unread post by arahant »

Savash wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:54 pm Good boy, resort to sarcasm because you have no answer 😂
There's no sarcasm, it's just an example of the logic of PSSD PE. I am not trying to answer anything. You came to this thread making personal attacks and calling people ignorant, while just a few thoughts were presented. Better stop here...This thread is getting polluted like Reddit or discord.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
Savash

Unread post by Savash »

Alright buddy. You're right, no point arguing with someone as stubborn and ignorant as you who has nothing better to do than gaslight hopeless victims 👍 ttyl
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

I don't know that they're connected at all.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

pe is mentioned numerously as a pssd symptom for some part of the community. Remember that ed alone can cause pe (besides the fact that serotonin & dopamine signaling plays a role in an orgasm)
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Savash wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:09 pm Alright buddy. You're right, no point arguing with someone as stubborn and ignorant as you who has nothing better to do than gaslight hopeless victims 👍 ttyl
Hi Duck, please discuss somewhere else
Leb89

Unread post by Leb89 »

Jaxx wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:57 am pe is mentioned numerously as a pssd symptom for some part of the community. Remember that ed alone can cause pe (besides the fact that serotonin & dopamine signaling plays a role in an orgasm)
Amen!
anhedonia

Unread post by anhedonia »

Hey, I am new to this forum. Will post an introduction some other time. I have had PSSD since 02/2020 after quitting Duloxetine (for TMJD pain). I have the common no libido, ED, genital/emotional numbness. I also have had very debilitating fatigue since quitting. Always fatigued with peaks after exercising. The fatigue and emotional numbness have responded very well to 10mg Nortriptyline. Sadly, I can't report any improvements to my sexual dysfunction.
Duloxetine for TMJ Pain
PSSD since 01/2020
M26
Delfador

Unread post by Delfador »

How can PE be a symptom for pssd when you can just take an ssri to reverse it then?
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

What everyone needs to understand is that individually we have fucked up symptoms across the board. Not every ssri or antidepressant is made the same and therefore we all will have different debilitations. Individually we know when something changed in our body that is not normal. Whether its PE, ED, cfs, anhedonia, weight gain, etc. for those that come on here and try to tell a sufferer that their condition isn’t valid because it doesn’t fit in your box, shame on you. That is the definition of gaslighting! There isn’t a right and wrong way to suffer. I’ve been dealing with this for 15 years and I’ve seen people suffer all kinds of symptoms . If we had all the answers we wouldn’t need these forums.
Semogomes

Unread post by Semogomes »

Gut, search CFS and gut relation