I am an old member

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
forexworld12
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:31 pm
Contact:

I am an old member

Unread post by forexworld12 »

Hey Everyone.. So I was an active member of The previous Pssd forum.. Its been quite a while more than 2 years Since I have logged in... glad to see this forum still up and running...
I have had severe Pssd since January 2014 ( escitalopram and paxil) with that I have severe emotional blunting after taking 1 pill of paxil and masturbating 3 times in a row in december 2014 and ahnedonia.. basically emotionless...

Till 2017 I only had Sexual dysfunction and emotional blunting but from 2018 january I started having Neurological issues... Slowly and steadily a lot of neurological issues have showed up from 2018.... It started with double vision.. then haloes around light and eye floaters and then pressure in eyes increased... then after few month lower limb weakness started.. then I had slurred speech and severe dirohea upto 40 times a day every 2-3 months..Then I had severe head pressure and low consiousness brain fog whatever you call it.then I had high bp issues and have sproadic days where I have breathing issues for which once I was admitted... and god now from 1 year I am having severe insomnia... crazy fatigue and pain all over body ..pain in penis after urinating and ejaculating.. pain in penis in general ...inconsistent urine....all these symptoms comes and goes increased in intensity then decreases..

I have had several tests from MRI of brain and spine multiple times to blood tests to Emg and ncv test but Nothing shows up.... nothing shows up in the tests...doctors dont know what to do

Having Pssd and emotional blunting is one thing.. but having these neuro problems combined with pssd is crazy..

So far since 2014 I havent tried anything except wellbutrin which didnt do anything... Now This is unbereable and now I am back to try any drug to find any remission.
I am 100 percent sure these symptoms have everything to do with pssd
User avatar
kpavel
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:50 am
Contact:

Re: I am an old member

Unread post by kpavel »

Hi! I well remember you, I read some your posts on area-1255 and longecity forums. My pssd began September 2014. I had a few major problems and got rid of most of them. Maybe I can suggest some remedies on several of your symptoms. Or try autophagy/mitochondrial approach it worked for me.
And we have a larger community and more experience now.
User avatar
Meso
Posts: 941
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:00 pm
Contact:

Re: I am an old member

Unread post by Meso »

forexworld12 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:57 amNeurological issues... Slowly and steadily a lot of neurological issues have showed up from 2018.... It started with double vision.. then haloes around light and eye floaters and then pressure in eyes increased...
This sounds like problem with the eyes, not neurological. Have you gotten your eyes checked out by an ophthalmologist?
then after few month lower limb weakness started.. then I had slurred speech
Those sound neurological in nature but a good neurologist can figure out if this is progressive or just something age-related.
pain in penis after urinating and ejaculating.. pain in penis in general ...inconsistent urine....all these symptoms comes and goes increased in intensity then decreases..
Pain in penis after urinating and ejaculation + inconsistent urine are all symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Get your prostate checked out, but never take Finasteride if it's prescribed (can cause PFS). You can use Tamsulosin instead.
Having Pssd and emotional blunting is one thing.. but having these neuro problems combined with pssd is crazy..
A couple of people reported finding some relief from emotional blunting using Phenibut. If it works, keep in mind that you need to take breaks from it otherwise you'd become tolerant.
Blog: Link 1
Q&A session 1: HTML
forexworld12
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:31 pm
Contact:

Re: I am an old member

Unread post by forexworld12 »

Meso wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:33 am
forexworld12 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:57 amNeurological issues... Slowly and steadily a lot of neurological issues have showed up from 2018.... It started with double vision.. then haloes around light and eye floaters and then pressure in eyes increased...
This sounds like problem with the eyes, not neurological. Have you gotten your eyes checked out by an ophthalmologist?
then after few month lower limb weakness started.. then I had slurred speech
Those sound neurological in nature but a good neurologist can figure out if this is progressive or just something age-related.
pain in penis after urinating and ejaculating.. pain in penis in general ...inconsistent urine....all these symptoms comes and goes increased in intensity then decreases..
Pain in penis after urinating and ejaculation + inconsistent urine are all symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Get your prostate checked out, but never take Finasteride if it's prescribed (can cause PFS). You can use Tamsulosin instead.
Having Pssd and emotional blunting is one thing.. but having these neuro problems combined with pssd is crazy..
A couple of people reported finding some relief from emotional blunting using Phenibut. If it works, keep in mind that you need to take breaks from it otherwise you'd become tolerant.
Hi Meso. Yes sir I have gotten my eye checked by an opthamologist. I have also gotten several eye tests done. The report came back with nothing.. so the opthamologist just gave me glaucoma eye pressuring lowering eye drops..

About the Limb weakness and slurred speech and brain fog I have visited three Different Neurologists with multiple MRI’s done for Brain and spine. And multiple tests done for fatal progressive disease like EMG and NCV and other blood tests... the reports came back with nothing... all 3 neurologist couldnt figure anything out.. I am 25 years old so it cant be age related

I got my prostate checked out through ultrasound and did urine culture.. Report came back with nothing.. Urologist is confused as well so I self diagnosed my self with chronic pelvic pain syndrome

The severe fatigue everyday muslce aches for no bloody reason and brain fog and breathing issues and severe insomnia all I am 100 percent confident Pssd is the cause.

I will try phenibut and update here
forexworld12
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:31 pm
Contact:

Re: I am an old member

Unread post by forexworld12 »

kpavel wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:33 am Hi! I well remember you, I read some your posts on area-1255 and longecity forums. My pssd began September 2014. I had a few major problems and got rid of most of them. Maybe I can suggest some remedies on several of your symptoms. Or try autophagy/mitochondrial approach it worked for me.
And we have a larger community and more experience now.
Hello what is mitochondrial approach?
User avatar
Meso
Posts: 941
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:00 pm
Contact:

Re: I am an old member

Unread post by Meso »

forexworld12 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:27 am Hi Meso. Yes sir I have gotten my eye checked by an opthamologist. I have also gotten several eye tests done. The report came back with nothing.. so the opthamologist just gave me glaucoma eye pressuring lowering eye drops..

About the Limb weakness and slurred speech and brain fog I have visited three Different Neurologists with multiple MRI’s done for Brain and spine. And multiple tests done for fatal progressive disease like EMG and NCV and other blood tests... the reports came back with nothing... all 3 neurologist couldnt figure anything out.. I am 25 years old so it cant be age related

I got my prostate checked out through ultrasound and did urine culture.. Report came back with nothing.. Urologist is confused as well so I self diagnosed my self with chronic pelvic pain syndrome

The severe fatigue everyday muslce aches for no bloody reason and brain fog and breathing issues and severe insomnia all I am 100 percent confident Pssd is the cause.

I will try phenibut and update here
That's really strange. I'll help out but I need some more info.

1- Why did you take antidepressants in the first place? and for how long were you on them? which med? How long ago did you take the last pill?
2- What are ALL your current symptoms and when did they start each? do you suffer from sexual dysfunction alone, or cognitive/emotional/hedonic as well? which symptom is bothering you the most?
3- What meds/supplements have you tried so far? and for how long each?
4- Have you done any blood testing for hormones? what were the results?
5- Do you suffer from other medical conditions?
Blog: Link 1
Q&A session 1: HTML
forexworld12
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:31 pm
Contact:

Re: I am an old member

Unread post by forexworld12 »

Meso wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:41 am
forexworld12 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:27 am Hi Meso. Yes sir I have gotten my eye checked by an opthamologist. I have also gotten several eye tests done. The report came back with nothing.. so the opthamologist just gave me glaucoma eye pressuring lowering eye drops..

About the Limb weakness and slurred speech and brain fog I have visited three Different Neurologists with multiple MRI’s done for Brain and spine. And multiple tests done for fatal progressive disease like EMG and NCV and other blood tests... the reports came back with nothing... all 3 neurologist couldnt figure anything out.. I am 25 years old so it cant be age related

I got my prostate checked out through ultrasound and did urine culture.. Report came back with nothing.. Urologist is confused as well so I self diagnosed my self with chronic pelvic pain syndrome

The severe fatigue everyday muslce aches for no bloody reason and brain fog and breathing issues and severe insomnia all I am 100 percent confident Pssd is the cause.

I will try phenibut and update here
That's really strange. I'll help out but I need some more info.

1- Why did you take antidepressants in the first place? and for how long were you on them? which med? How long ago did you take the last pill?
2- What are ALL your current symptoms and when did they start each? do you suffer from sexual dysfunction alone, or cognitive/emotional/hedonic as well? which symptom is bothering you the most?
3- What meds/supplements have you tried so far? and for how long each?
4- Have you done any blood testing for hormones? what were the results?
5- Do you suffer from other medical conditions?
Sir
1) Sir I was started on escitalopram 20 mg on 14th october 2012 for Generalized Anxiety and Panic disorder. The first pill that I took on 14th october 2012 took away my sexual functions as well as anxiety.. Was on escitalopram 20 mg till feburary 2013 with no improvement in sexual function but it did wonders for anxiety... Then in the same month of feburary 2013 I was for unknowing reasons changed to paxil. Cold turkeyed paxil in march 2013 because was frustrated with no return of sexual function..
The sexual function did not return and life was going ok but had a severe panic attack on 24th january 2014 so went home and took 1 pill of paxil at afternoon... The same night I was frustrated because its been so many months and sexual function not returned so I forced masturbated 3 times in a row in one go without breaks. The third time I had an orgasm my emotions vanished and I became completely emotionally numb since 24th january 2014.. I think it was the masturbation plus one pill of paxil combined that took away my emotion. Since then I have been this way

2) Sexual dysfunction(no libido, muted orgasm, numb penis and erection issues) started with my first pill of escitalopram on 14th october 2012 and is the same or worse today.
- complete emotional blunting. Total zombie no emotions started on 24th january 2014 after 3 forced masturbation and one pill of paxil combined
Neurological issues like eye problem limb weakness slurred speech,breathing issues,brain fog, short term memory loss, bladder problems, severe fatigue and severe insomnia started from january 2018 onwards..
the most bothersome are emotional blunting and insomnia
3)I have tried wellbutrin 300 xl mirtazapine for a few weeks to no avail.. supplement I have tried mucuna which did nothing I take zolpidem for insomnia but it only works 50 percent of the time and makes me sleep 3 hours. I have noticed I am unable to tolerate any psych medicines now.. I have also tried marijuana but it did nothing.. alcohol also doesnt make me drowzy..
4) Yes I have done full hormonal panel. Evey test was alright except testosterone which was 1.9
5) I have a lot of symptoms as you read sir but doctor are unable to diagnose officially that I have any conditon because the test report and everything comes fine...
User avatar
kpavel
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:50 am
Contact:

Re: I am an old member

Unread post by kpavel »

forexworld12 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:33 am
kpavel wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:33 am Hi! I well remember you, I read some your posts on area-1255 and longecity forums. My pssd began September 2014. I had a few major problems and got rid of most of them. Maybe I can suggest some remedies on several of your symptoms. Or try autophagy/mitochondrial approach it worked for me.
And we have a larger community and more experience now.
Hello what is mitochondrial approach?
Mitochondria is a complex structure inside cell which is critical for producing cell energy. In many diseases including psychiatric mitochondrial dysfunction was found. Like in depression https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 3120301780
Mitochondria has thousands of genes controlling its proper functioning. SSRIs certainly affect some of genes that could affect this functioning in a negative way. There are multiple studies claiming they can harm mitochondrias. For example in brain https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5777788/ https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26953007/ or in liver https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27271269/
One key study on what fluoxetine does in brain https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4335176/ shows upregulation of ht2b receptors in astrocytes for example (see figure 1). ht2b receptors can activate phospholipases C and A2. This leads to modification of fats metabolism which is really important.
Let's take ocular pressure/glaucoma. Mitochondria can be fragmented (fission - which isn't good mostly) and can grow (fusion - good). One of important genes for fusion is called OPA1 - Optic Atrophy 1. It was found low in glaucoma. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21552501/
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32901846/ https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=opa1+glaucoma
OPA1 can be affected by PLA2 and PLC (formation of DAG - diacylglycerol) in a negative way.
Study 'Role of mitochondrial lipids in guiding fission and fusion' (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4334719/) shows how formation of DAG leads to mitochondrial fragmentation. On the other hand some lipids favor OPA1 thus fusion (see picture). It's a balance.
Or here's a link with supplements for glaucoma http://david-richardson-md.com/glaucoma ... -medicine/ Lecithin (contains phosphatidylethanolamine and other lipids) and Resveratrol are there. Alpha-lipoic acid may also preserve OPA1 http://sjku.muk.ac.ir/article-1-4892-en.html
Another food/supplement:
A Metabolomics Profiling of Glaucoma Points to Mitochondrial Dysfunction, Senescence, and Polyamines Deficiency
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30193307/
Purpose: To determine the plasma metabolomic signature of primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG).
Methods: We compared the metabolomic profiles of plasma from individuals with POAG (n = 36) with age- and sex-matched controls with cataract (n = 27). A targeted metabolomics study was performed using the standardized p180 Biocrates Absolute IDQ p180 kit with a QTRAP 5500 mass spectrometer. Multivariate analyses were performed using principal component analysis (PCA) and the least absolute shrinkage and selection operator (LASSO) method.
Results: Among the 151 metabolites accurately measured, combined univariate and multivariate analyses revealed 18 discriminant metabolites belonging to the carbohydrate, acyl-carnitine, phosphatidylcholine, amino acids, and polyamine families. The metabolomic signature of POAG points to three closely interdependent pathophysiologic conditions; that is, defective mitochondrial oxidation of energetic substrates, altered metabolism resembling that observed in senescence, and a deficiency in spermidine and spermine, both polyamines being involved in the protection of retinal ganglion cells.
Conclusions: Our results highlight a systemic and age-related mitochondrial defect in the pathogenesis of POAG.
Polyamine spermidine, resveratrol are also known to induce autophagy which is basically removing of dysfunctional components in cells.

Hope you understand the idea.
Last edited by kpavel on Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Meso
Posts: 941
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:00 pm
Contact:

Re: I am an old member

Unread post by Meso »

forexworld12 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:24 pm I got my prostate checked out through ultrasound and did urine culture.. Report came back with nothing.. Urologist is confused as well so I self diagnosed my self with chronic pelvic pain syndrome
If the weak urine stream and the pain are bothering you, you should tell your doc to prescribe Tamsulosin either way.
forexworld12 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:24 pm 2) Sexual dysfunction(no libido, muted orgasm, numb penis and erection issues) started with my first pill of escitalopram on 14th october 2012 and is the same or worse today.
- complete emotional blunting. Total zombie no emotions started on 24th january 2014 after 3 forced masturbation and one pill of paxil combined
Neurological issues like eye problem limb weakness slurred speech,breathing issues,brain fog, short term memory loss, bladder problems, severe fatigue and severe insomnia started from january 2018 onwards..
the most bothersome are emotional blunting and insomnia
3)I have tried wellbutrin 300 xl mirtazapine for a few weeks to no avail.. supplement I have tried mucuna which did nothing I take zolpidem for insomnia but it only works 50 percent of the time and makes me sleep 3 hours. I have noticed I am unable to tolerate any psych medicines now.. I have also tried marijuana but it did nothing.. alcohol also doesnt make me drowzy..
4) Yes I have done full hormonal panel. Evey test was alright except testosterone which was 1.9
For the neurological-like symptoms and fatigue, you could try Semax or BPC-157. I'd say Semax (1%) is the better option since it upregulates TrkB receptors.

For the emotional blunting, Phenibut helps some while you can also try a psychedelic clinic for a more permanent solution (Psilocybin).

For insomnia, CBG oil works well before bedtime. Your insomnia and lack of reaction to alcohol could mean your glutamate signaling is excessive, especially at NMDA receptors. If CBG oil fails to improve it, a drug like Lamotrigine or Pregabalin could be needed.

Once you take care of these symptoms, it'll be time to focus on sexual ones.
Blog: Link 1
Q&A session 1: HTML
forexworld12
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:31 pm
Contact:

Re: I am an old member

Unread post by forexworld12 »

Thank you Meso.
I will order semax and phenibut online. I’ll look up some reputed source to order from but it will take probably weeks to arrive in my country plus clear customs..

There is no way I can get Cbd oil.. Its Illegal here and I am not sure it will pass customs even if I order from outside.
I have tried pregablin 100 mg at night for insomnia for a couple of days and it did nothing.. maybe I am under dosing
I can get my hands on Psilocybin. It’s called magic mushroom here. Will have to travel to a village to get it. But how will this help the emotional blunting? Because I have tried smoking marijuana and it did nothing for blunting
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest