Jrums81 has passed

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
succubus76

Re: Jrums81 has passed

Unread post by succubus76 »

Damn
silentpain89

Unread post by silentpain89 »

I just want to pay my condolences to Jrums81 mother...I didnt know him to be honest, but im sure he was a wonderful guy...There is something about depression (The condition who everyone of us tried to treat at the first place), that makes us all a little bit wiser and sensitive to other ppls...Then to be fooled to take such poisonous drugs which are basically a chemically performed lobotomy that destroys the lives of many young individuals...That makes me really angry and sad...
I hope we can refer to Jrums81 by name, if his family is ok with it....
He has a name and we should all SAY IT...
zeipii2

Unread post by zeipii2 »

his mother decides how the full name will be used etc

He did not have depression actually but ocd. These poisons are fed to everything all over the place
zeipii2

Unread post by zeipii2 »

why have my and other comments been deleted from here? What is this? it has been discussion about jrums81 the way he wanted it to be - open and honest.
zeipii2

Unread post by zeipii2 »

Tree wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:59 pm Rip. It's a tragedy people have to suffer like this. Severe case of pssd is like being suffocated alive. The last post on Reddit he wrote describes his suffering "Dude you have NO clue of severe PSSD if you think it's just a dick problem. That's why it's a stupid name. My brain doesn't work fine. You have no neurological damage from SSRIs so even though shitty you are lucky. If I had your problems I could live too. I've been an emotionless, sleepless zombie for almost 3 years now. In addition to 0 libido, body numness, physical damage, no taste or smell, memory loss, no ability to form pictures in my head, etc. About 20 different symptoms. Try living life without emotions and tell me how great life is. That's why I wasn't even gonna respond back to you because you think every case is like your case. It's not and you got quite lucky. I just had low libido at one point but took SSRI again and my entire nervous system is now destroyed. It can get much worse".
I commented to your post about the gaslighting and censorship of messages that jrums81 had to face - and wanted to get rid of - and now the comment was removed. I hope there is some common sense and humanity here to be able to discuss such things. Gaslighting is the worst thing you can get from other people.
Last edited by zeipii2 on Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
zeipii2

Unread post by zeipii2 »

GIXXER wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:02 pm So sad. Squirtle is missing as well.

What country was he from and are you in contact with his mother? They say a mother thats lost a child has the loudest voice that gets heard.

We need activism and to spread awareness about PSSD. That's are only hope at this time.
too bad Squirtle is missing as well. Hopefully ok. There are two others in bad condition that I know talked with some other members for long and then just disappeared too recently. I will have to ask if those other members can find out. These missing people were most likely members here too but I don't know their user names, just real first names they used in a whatsapp chat where these other members were part of.
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

zeipii2 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:30 am
Tree wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:59 pm Rip. It's a tragedy people have to suffer like this. Severe case of pssd is like being suffocated alive. The last post on Reddit he wrote describes his suffering "Dude you have NO clue of severe PSSD if you think it's just a dick problem. That's why it's a stupid name. My brain doesn't work fine. You have no neurological damage from SSRIs so even though shitty you are lucky. If I had your problems I could live too. I've been an emotionless, sleepless zombie for almost 3 years now. In addition to 0 libido, body numness, physical damage, no taste or smell, memory loss, no ability to form pictures in my head, etc. About 20 different symptoms. Try living life without emotions and tell me how great life is. That's why I wasn't even gonna respond back to you because you think every case is like your case. It's not and you got quite lucky. I just had low libido at one point but took SSRI again and my entire nervous system is now destroyed. It can get much worse".
I commented to your post about the gaslighting and censorship of messages that jrums81 had to face - and wanted to get rid of - and now the comment was removed. I hope there is some common sense and humanity here to be able to discuss such things. Gaslighting is the worst thing you can get from other people.
I deleted the post. As I said when I deleted it, it was misinformation. You said he was banned for telling the truth - this is incorrect. He was banned for breaking rules of where he was after many warnings. Also, you said “truth”, I assume this references permanent and irreparable damage. There is no evidence that PSSD is irreparable, especially in milder cases.

I felt the need to clarify this but let’s please keep this thread as a respectful memorial and not as a place for preaching.
zeipii2

Unread post by zeipii2 »

sorry this is wrong too. He told the hellish truth of his and some other sufferers condition, that are not getting better unlike some others are. For some people like him it's only worsening and why can't you say it about your condition if that's the truth about your state? He never said "nobody can recover" . He like all of us saw that some do. Another truth that he did not want to deny.
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

zeipii2 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:26 am sorry this is wrong too. He told the hellish truth of his and some other sufferers condition, that are not getting better unlike some others are. For some people like him it's only worsening and why can't you say it about your condition if that's the truth about your state? He never said "nobody can recover" . He like all of us saw that some do. Another truth that he did not want to deny.
I’m not denying that some people have it a lot worse than others but you’re wrong about why he was banned. Please stop being so disrespectful by making a memorial thread an argument.
PsychoGenesis

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

RIP