Jrums81 has passed

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
succubus76

Re: Jrums81 has passed

Unread post by succubus76 »

I didn't knew this guy but somehow I feel bad for him. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💀 Rip.
I really believe he might have other health problems he wrongfully mistake for Antidepressant damage or wathever. Rip 2x.🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️
Broken

Unread post by Broken »

May his soul be at peace.
2010~2012: Prozac, Concerta, Wellbutrin (no effects)
2012~2018: Effexor with 150 mg being typical dose. Weaned off March, reinstatement in June, abrupt cessation in September.
Severe ED, less ejaculate, definitive shrinkage, lack of libido, anhedonia.
zeipii2

Unread post by zeipii2 »

succubus76 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:05 pm I didn't knew this guy but somehow I feel bad for him. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💀 Rip.
I really believe he might have other health problems he wrongfully mistake for Antidepressant damage or wathever. Rip 2x.🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️
I knew him very well and all details of his story , his crash happened from antidepressants. He had used them for longer than many here, but he was ok until finally they caused him crash. His original problem was OCD and the drugs helped him somehow until they started numbing him and finally crashed him to hell. All of us have some vulnerability hat the drugs trigger, and that's why we get this. But we would not be here if we had not used them.
fth

Unread post by fth »

Rest in peace.
► Fluoxetine & methylphenidate (03/2016 - 07/2019)
► Symptoms started somewhere in 2018
► Social phobia (formerly), OCD, ADHD
► Dexamphetamine (06/2021 - now)
🇳🇱
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

GIXXER wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:02 pm So sad. Squirtle is missing as well.

What country was he from and are you in contact with his mother? They say a mother thats lost a child has the loudest voice that gets heard.

We need activism and to spread awareness about PSSD. That's are only hope at this time.
i remember squirtle's energy and his commitment to activism. did it really happen as i understand it? why do we only hear about it now in the topic about someone else?
Northern_Star

Unread post by Northern_Star »

Sad to read. :(

To prevent more tragedies it is important that victims of these drugs don't stay within the confines of forums like this one. It is important to speak up and organize. Report your side effects to the authorities, speak about your experience on YouTube, approach the media, approach doctors and scientists! Otherwise, nothing will change.

Find information on how to report your side effects here: https://www.propeciahelp.com/report-you ... -agencies/

See here for examples from the PFS community for patient videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQXyXb ... hPp5RVI88A

One issue I see for PSSD acceptance is that often the sexual side effects are emphasized, if only by the name PSSD... This can easily be dismissed as part of the depression that was the reason many of you took the drug in the first place. Yet, we know from patient data that many of you suffer from physical changes that cannot possibly be explained by depression. Hence, it is important to properly characterize this condition. And that's best done by collecting data in a systematic way. The propeciahelp survey has collected symptom data from 106 people who took antidepressants and suffer from persistent side effects after cessation of the treatment. This is an important data set. And you can contribute to make it even bigger.

Please read this for additional information if you haven't participated in the survey yet: https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/post-d ... pate/34482 Participation will soon be closed.
zeipii2

Unread post by zeipii2 »

I would say all the very severe cases lose their depression and get the killing anhedonia and emotional numbness instead. That is what makes the whole life hell even if maybe possible to tolerate the loss of sexuality.
silentpain89

Unread post by silentpain89 »

succubus76 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:05 pm I didn't knew this guy but somehow I feel bad for him. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💀 Rip.
I really dot believe he has anything other than PSSD....His symptoms are exactly mine, and mine were his....Just becuz you are not so much affected, then others must have something else...One would expect to be at least understood in a PSSD Forum....
To me this is number one why ppl kill themselves...No one understands them or the suffering they are going through...
RIP my brother in struggle
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

May he rest in peace. :(
"The Research Zone" is permanently down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

zeipii2 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:49 pm I would say all the very severe cases lose their depression and get the killing anhedonia and emotional numbness instead. That is what makes the whole life hell even if maybe possible to tolerate the loss of sexuality.
Agreed. The cognitive side effects are crushing and debilitating. They are overshadowed because the word pssd is too exclusive.