Jrums81 has passed

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
zeipii2

Jrums81 has passed

Unread post by zeipii2 »

Long term member Jrums81 has passed by suicide 10th of February, this had been informed by his mother. She had also hoped this could be informed in groups where he was participating.

He was a very nice person and fought the hell of a bad case of antidepressant damage for long. He wanted to get finally to peace.

He also wanted and his mother wants to make it known to the whole world why he ended up in this.

This antidepressants madness has to stop, jrums81 was the 10th person I knew personally to die of suicide in this community in just 2,5 years . There are unfortunately many more we will never hear of.

Rest in peace jrums81, we will tell the world the best we can
GIXXER

Re: Jrums81 has passed

Unread post by GIXXER »

So sad. Squirtle is missing as well.

What country was he from and are you in contact with his mother? They say a mother thats lost a child has the loudest voice that gets heard.

We need activism and to spread awareness about PSSD. That's are only hope at this time.
zeipii2

Unread post by zeipii2 »

From the US.

Could get in touch with her. At this point I heard she wants this to be known as wide as possible to remember him.

Warning others is all we can do and it should not be hidden anywhere that these things happen. It's the saddest part of the awareness but very important.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Yes we need her more than ever
zeipii2

Unread post by zeipii2 »

I dont know how she sees publicity as such, but probably wants to help because his son wanted to fight this.
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

RIP

This is a memorial thread so let’s keep it on topic and be respectful please.
zeipii2

Unread post by zeipii2 »

exactly

Unread post by 123454321 »

Last edited by 123454321 on Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

Rip. It's a tragedy people have to suffer like this. Severe case of pssd is like being suffocated alive. The last post on Reddit he wrote describes his suffering "Dude you have NO clue of severe PSSD if you think it's just a dick problem. That's why it's a stupid name. My brain doesn't work fine. You have no neurological damage from SSRIs so even though shitty you are lucky. If I had your problems I could live too. I've been an emotionless, sleepless zombie for almost 3 years now. In addition to 0 libido, body numness, physical damage, no taste or smell, memory loss, no ability to form pictures in my head, etc. About 20 different symptoms. Try living life without emotions and tell me how great life is. That's why I wasn't even gonna respond back to you because you think every case is like your case. It's not and you got quite lucky. I just had low libido at one point but took SSRI again and my entire nervous system is now destroyed. It can get much worse".
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

RIP

Don't lose hope!