HGH GROWS NEW BRAIN CELLS AND NERUONS ACCORIDING TO SCIENCE

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
kpavel

Re: HGH GROWS NEW BRAIN CELLS(heals pssd) AND NERUONS ACCORIDING TO SCIENCE

Unread post by kpavel »

Amisrableguy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:55 am
kpavel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:50 am
Amisrableguy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:40 am

By looking in the mirror dude there hats no longer fitting

And Hgh I just provided u with scientific literature and u still questioning if it will work skill growth is a known side effect of Hgh!

Organ growth brain growth

I talk a women who son lost half his brain in car accident they prescribed him like 8 iu of Hgh Ed for a year at 20 to help complete puberty!
I only support the interest to the topic, look above, man.
And according to the graphic from your link, GH falls pretty drastically during aging compared to T.
Man I have no idea what ur saying ur grammar is horrible

Ur word play is all over the place

What does gh falling have to do with anything if u read the study it worked in paitents with normal gh levels
My grammar here is pretty normal. And don't look through the lines, I support the idea. Got it? But you're right, it works with normal levels, and I read GH abnormalities are shown with several measures during a stimulation test.
Amisrableguy

Re: HGH GROWS NEW BRAIN CELLS(heals pssd) AND NERUONS ACCORIDING TO SCIENCE

Unread post by Amisrableguy »

kpavel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:07 am
Amisrableguy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:55 am
kpavel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:50 am
I only support the interest to the topic, look above, man.
And according to the graphic from your link, GH falls pretty drastically during aging compared to T.
Man I have no idea what ur saying ur grammar is horrible

Ur word play is all over the place

What does gh falling have to do with anything if u read the study it worked in paitents with normal gh levels
My grammar here is pretty normal. And don't look through the lines, I support the idea. Got it? But you're right, it works with normal levels, and I read GH abnormalities are shown with several measures during a stimulation test.
It needs to be tried then I know 3 places to get it
kpavel

Re: HGH GROWS NEW BRAIN CELLS AND NERUONS ACCORIDING TO SCIENCE

Unread post by kpavel »

Agree. I'll research for natural things, maybe will try ipamorelin or similar if need more of effect. Read yesterday it'costs 400 bucks or so.
Amisrableguy

kpavel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:35 am Agree. I'll research for natural things, maybe will try ipamorelin or similar if need more of effect. Read yesterday it'costs 400 bucks or so.
I just got a 500 day supply for 600 bucks on alibiba

Money back guaranteed if u don’t receive it

The mod of steroids on Reddit is the one who told me about where to get Hgh for cheap it’s also coming straight from a lab that sells to pharma

It’s been tested and is real and strong stuff
Amisrableguy

kpavel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:35 am Agree. I'll research for natural things, maybe will try ipamorelin or similar if need more of effect. Read yesterday it'costs 400 bucks or so.
Well there is no way pssd is a permanent problem

I’m glad the doctor pointed me to this article he told me

What is pssd it could simply just be low t(which can be fixed)

A androgenic insensitivity which can be fixed

Or a neurological damage which can be fixed

He told me what’s permanent about it
If u smoke and drink to much u will get low t which will be permanent if u dont know what trt is or low t is

Also told me if people can recover from loosing there brain physically u can recover from exposing it to toxins

My doctor told me he has seen multiple people recover from brain damage with Hgh but it can takes as long as 3 years on the protocol

He told me how could pssd be permanent
If its some kind of brain damage it can be fixed
Hormones even easier fix
kpavel

Unread post by kpavel »

That doctor is smart, the articles are indeed very good.
Amisrableguy

kpavel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:37 pm That doctor is smart, the articles are indeed very good.
Dude took a huge weight off my shoulder told me no matter what these guys can recover with the proper protocols

And brain damage can be fixed

Which again we don’t have technically have on paper

He made a good point how can a guy loose half his brain in a car accident and then be fine after 3 years of Hgh therapy dude was in a coma also his brain was dead for months and he recovered just read the article!

He told me if a guy can recover from being brain dead we can recover from exposing it to toxins

He also told me that Hgh recovered this guy while on antidepressants

I also talk to another women who has had pssd for 17 years and she said the only thing that gives her a sex drive is a blast of test and tren ace 200 mg of test and 350 mg of tren

A sign this is a problem when the receptors as Hgh also up regulates them also like trenbolone being such a strong hormone
kpavel

Unread post by kpavel »

Amisrableguy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:59 am

The mod of steroids on Reddit is the one who told me about where to get Hgh for cheap it’s also coming straight from a lab that sells to pharma

Good, I saw a family video where they talked to conceive a child they used 3 packs for 400$ each.
Amisrableguy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:47 pm
kpavel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:37 pm That doctor is smart, the articles are indeed very good.
Dude took a huge weight off my shoulder told me no matter what these guys can recover with the proper protocols

He made a good point how can a guy loose half his brain in a car accident and then be fine after 3 years of Hgh therapy dude was in a coma also his brain was dead for months and he recovered just read the article!

He told me if a guy can recover from being brain dead we can recover from exposing it to toxins

I also talk to another women who has had pssd for 17 years and she said the only thing that gives her a sex drive is a blast of test and tren ace 200 mg of test and 350 mg of tren

A sign this is a problem when the receptors as Hgh also up regulates them also like trenbolone being such a strong hormone
So you suggest trenbolone upregulates androgen receptors and so HGH resensitizes Ghr receptors?
If you talk about ht1a receptors, yesterday a guy posted a study saying bad sleep reduces ht1a receptors, so assuming hgh could be a help for good sleep... yes.
Amisrableguy

kpavel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:04 pm
Amisrableguy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:59 am

Good, I saw a family video where they talked to conceive a child they used 3 packs for 400$ each.
Amisrableguy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:47 pm

So you suggest trenbolone upregulates androgen receptors and so HGH resensitizes Ghr receptors?
If you talk about ht1a receptors, yesterday a guy posted a study saying bad sleep reduces ht1a receptors, so assuming hgh could be a help for good sleep... yes.
No I’m just saying that man has had pssd for 17 years and still on 3 different antidepressants but tren brings his sex drive back even with pssd and still on pills

So it shows how strong tren is
defmyst

Unread post by defmyst »

So, I see some HGH supplements you can buy online. Not sure how legit these are though. Would there be a marked difference between injecting yourself with HGH compared to just taking pills?