HGH GROWS NEW BRAIN CELLS AND NERUONS ACCORIDING TO SCIENCE

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Amisrableguy

HGH GROWS NEW BRAIN CELLS AND NERUONS ACCORIDING TO SCIENCE

Unread post by Amisrableguy »

Hgh is said to grow brain cell produce new neurons how would it work for pssd

A 43-year-old man, who had been suffering with recurrent depressive disorder since the age of 31, was again becoming depressed. He was on a regime of escitalopram 10 mg daily and was tired of using antidepressants. He had been on regimes of fluoxetine, paroxetine and escitalopram over the past twelve years.
He was started on a regime of injected HGH (1.8 IU HGH daily).

He noted an improvement in mood and a marked reduction in tiredness within four days of starting the regime. A side effect of a dry mouth was noted in the first week. Sleep disturbances (early morning wakening) ceased during the second week of treatment. There were improvements in concentration, energy, anhedonia and libido.
Escitalopram was discontinued by halving the tablets and then halving them further over the next two weeks.
His mood remained buoyant despite the cessation of the antidepressant. The patient noted a return to normal patterns of sleeping for the first time in many years.
At follow up six and twelve months later the patient was asymptomatic in terms of his depression. He had reduced his use of HGH to injections four times a week. He reported that he found the injection no more inconvenient than taking tablets and preferred the experience of being on the HGH more than any previous oral antidepressants

https://www.priory.com/psychiatry/Growt ... ession.htm

https://facultyopinions.com/prime/726061848
kpavel

Re: HGH GROWS NEW BRAIN CELLS(heals pssd) AND NERUONS ACCORIDING TO SCIENCE

Unread post by kpavel »

Amisrableguy wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:12 pm Hgh is said to grow brain cell produce new neurons how would it work for pssd

A 43-year-old man, who had been suffering with recurrent depressive disorder since the age of 31, was again becoming depressed. He was on a regime of escitalopram 10 mg daily and was tired of using antidepressants. He had been on regimes of fluoxetine, paroxetine and escitalopram over the past twelve years.
He was started on a regime of injected HGH (1.8 IU HGH daily).

He noted an improvement in mood and a marked reduction in tiredness within four days of starting the regime. A side effect of a dry mouth was noted in the first week. Sleep disturbances (early morning wakening) ceased during the second week of treatment. There were improvements in concentration, energy, anhedonia and libido.
Escitalopram was discontinued by halving the tablets and then halving them further over the next two weeks.
His mood remained buoyant despite the cessation of the antidepressant. The patient noted a return to normal patterns of sleeping for the first time in many years.
At follow up six and twelve months later the patient was asymptomatic in terms of his depression. He had reduced his use of HGH to injections four times a week. He reported that he found the injection no more inconvenient than taking tablets and preferred the experience of being on the HGH more than any previous oral antidepressants

https://www.priory.com/psychiatry/Growt ... ession.htm

https://facultyopinions.com/prime/726061848
Tony Robbins. 61, is an advertisement to HGH himself. He has active yt channel.

PS: How didn't I notice gh research beforehand? (Oh, I had a note on GHRH where it was said to increase sleep quality, but so much 'important' was in my head.) And even the best things I'd found to help me were fasting mimetics, which help gh.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Hmmmm interesting. Im sure its been tried before but would have to double check. HGH kinda of a scares me because I have a friend that was into bodybuilding and used it lots. Well he had a small brain tumor. The hgh caused it to grow faster into a inoperable brain tumor. He's basically on borrowed time at this time, hes in his early 40's. He may have been running huge doses though I cant remember.

I maybe interested in trying this though if it would cure me of PSSD. I would rather run the risk of getting a tumor and dying an early age than living a long life with PSSD
kpavel

Unread post by kpavel »

GIXXER wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:09 am Hmmmm interesting. Im sure its been tried before but would have to double check. HGH kinda of a scares me because I have a friend that was into bodybuilding and used it lots. Well he had a small brain tumor. The hgh caused it to grow faster into a inoperable brain tumor. He's basically on borrowed time at this time, hes in his early 40's. He may have been running huge doses though I cant remember.

I maybe interested in trying this though if it would cure me of PSSD. I would rather run the risk of getting a tumor and dying an early age than living a long life with PSSD
Mild indirect options exist. For example ghrelin analogues boost growth hormone. Ghrelin is opposite to melanocortin in appetite action (acyl ghrelin). These are ipamorelin, hexarelin, sermorelin. MK-677 also but unsafe.
Naturally boosting it is possible with sleep/eat/stress regimen, fasting, things like spermidine (actually GH itself upregulates ODC & SamDC enzymes which increase spermidine levels), vit. b3, pyridoxal phosphate, aminoacids.
I took Super Amino Night supplement since Feb 15, which has a classic to improve GH. Arginine pyroglutamate is also a nootropic, piracetam cousine. Probably it boosts erections. Certainly helps with information processing speed. Maybe helped with blurry vision (helps to be able to focus on small text for some milliseconds more). May help myoclonus jerks.
Amisrableguy

GIXXER wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:09 am Hmmmm interesting. Im sure its been tried before but would have to double check. HGH kinda of a scares me because I have a friend that was into bodybuilding and used it lots. Well he had a small brain tumor. The hgh caused it to grow faster into a inoperable brain tumor. He's basically on borrowed time at this time, hes in his early 40's. He may have been running huge doses though I cant remember.

Yah it’s been tried buy a couple pfs sufferers and it worked

I only found 2 how actually tried it and they said they had libido boost just took months and they were on trt also! As they had low t!

I have talk to people who told me Hgh physically grew there brain
Amisrableguy

Only if y have preexisting brain tumor
kpavel

Unread post by kpavel »

Amisrableguy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:26 am I have talk to people who told me Hgh physically grew there brain
How do they know?

Another story I've found here
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1248&p=21583&hilit ... lin#p21583

Sauna and exercise and ipamorelin, and vit. b6, nofap.
Amisrableguy

kpavel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:33 am
Amisrableguy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:26 am I have talk to people who told me Hgh physically grew there brain
How do they know?

By looking in the mirror dude there hats no longer fitting

And Hgh I just provided u with scientific literature and u still questioning if it will work skill growth is a known side effect of Hgh!

Organ growth brain growth

I talk a women who son lost half his brain in car accident they prescribed him like 8 iu of Hgh Ed for a year at 20 to help complete puberty!
kpavel

Unread post by kpavel »

Amisrableguy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:40 am
How do they know?

And Hgh I just provided u with scientific literature and u still questioning if it will work skill growth is a known side effect of Hgh!

I talk a women who son lost half his brain in car accident they prescribed him like 8 iu of Hgh Ed for a year at 20 to help complete puberty!
I only support the interest to the topic, look above, man.
And according to the graphic from your link, GH falls pretty drastically during aging compared to T.
And yes, with concussion GH falls, I mentioned pituitary gland in 'Concussion' thread.
And here viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4340
Last edited by kpavel on Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amisrableguy

kpavel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:50 am
Amisrableguy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:40 am
How do they know?

I only support the interest to the topic, look above, man.
And according to the graphic from your link, GH falls pretty drastically during aging compared to T.
Man I have no idea what ur saying ur grammar is horrible

Ur word play is all over the place

What does gh falling have to do with anything if u read the study it worked in paitents with normal gh levels