The most viewed video on PSSD has just been published and is German

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
anacleta

The most viewed video on PSSD has just been published and is German

Unread post by anacleta »

Kein Orgasmus mehr: Heftige Nebenwirkung PSSD durch Antidepressiva? | reporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpQO8F9mFIw

you can set the subtitles automatically translated into your language. this channel has many videos with hundreds of thousands of views. thanks to those who involved reporter
Numby

Re: The most viewed video on PSSD has just been published and is German

Unread post by Numby »

I hadn’t realized it was already viewed that often. Strangely, we haven’t received a single email. This video was created with the involvement of PSSD Germany and two experts we’ve been in touch with since 2019/2020.
andy013

Unread post by andy013 »

That doctor was so clueless. "PSSD is rare". He sees a patient with obvious PSSD and then writes it off as being caused by trauma. I bet he also thinks blue skies are rare because he doesn't look up.
PSSD_Germany

Unread post by PSSD_Germany »

andy013 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:22 pm That doctor was so clueless. "PSSD is rare". He sees a patient with obvious PSSD and then writes it off as being caused by trauma. I bet he also thinks blue skies are rare because he doesn't look up.
Would you please stop ridiculing the doctor? The patient herself has expressed strong doubts about having PSSD BEFORE seeing the doctor. You have neither spoken to the patient nor to the doctor, so your "remote diagnosis" is 100% shallow. PSSD Germany is in touch with Andrea and we encouraged her to follow both paths (trauma and PSSD) to make sure she gets better. She is also in touch with Dr. Healy to discuss the diagnosis. There is nothing to be concerned about.

In gerenral, I would very much appreciate it if people stopped ridiculing the few doctors that believe in PSSD, and this one definitely is one of theses rare cases.
PSSD Hilfe Deutschland e. V.
www.pssd-hilfe.de