Cured by NSI-189

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
ErgogenicHealth

Re: Cured by NSI-189

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

Thanks for sharing!! I hope this really is a long lasting solution for you. Please update us with your progress!
reincarnation777

Unread post by reincarnation777 »

marcy7 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:52 am Thanks for your Thread here. I already read something about NSI 189 on Reddit.
Can you say in what form and which nsi 189 and where did you buy it from?
I am from Germany.
I've used the phosphate version from Reach Genius.
reincarnation777

That's strange. I've read this guy's story and also of "StevesPetMacaque" and both had massive other underlying problems before.
It's always difficult to prove that a substance caused these problems, whereas it is easy to blame it for all the misery.
Fact is that NSI has helped hundreds of people regain their feelings, even made them hyper emotional.
Here is a summary, but from 2017, in the meantime there are even more success stories on Reddit.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2UE-D ... pyMXc/view

You can also read this thread here, but beware, it's one of the longest in the world, so take you enough time :D
https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/58442-nsi-189/
reincarnation777

forexworld12 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:34 pm I have tried this for 3 days a few years ago then left the trial not because of any side effects but because I was not comfortable with the idea of trying a research chemical back then .Someone on that forum sent it to me for free.I did not feel any difference on 25 mg ..It does not work for ssri Induced emotional blunting But it may work for anhedonia as people report they are again interested in things. Ssri induced apathy is lack of emotions which is different from your ahnedonia
I don't want to argue, but you can't say something doesn't work when you've only tried it for 3 days. Anhedonia actually IS emotional blunting/apathy. How could you want something if you can't feel anything? A feeling or impulse is the basic prerequisite for any human action. And that is where NSI do its part, sadly we don't know how exactly yet but it let feel people again. I lay in bed like a zombie, mentally dead but physically alive. I could no longer feel even basic life support like hunger. So to claim that your SSRI induced Anhedonia is different than mine AFTER also taking an SSRI, is a bit disrespectful.
fellow1

Unread post by fellow1 »

so are you still feeling improved ? Your ED is gone ?
forexworld12

Unread post by forexworld12 »

reincarnation777 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:41 am
forexworld12 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:34 pm I have tried this for 3 days a few years ago then left the trial not because of any side effects but because I was not comfortable with the idea of trying a research chemical back then .Someone on that forum sent it to me for free.I did not feel any difference on 25 mg ..It does not work for ssri Induced emotional blunting But it may work for anhedonia as people report they are again interested in things. Ssri induced apathy is lack of emotions which is different from your ahnedonia
I don't want to argue, but you can't say something doesn't work when you've only tried it for 3 days. Anhedonia actually IS emotional blunting/apathy. How could you want something if you can't feel anything? A feeling or impulse is the basic prerequisite for any human action. And that is where NSI do its part, sadly we don't know how exactly yet but it let feel people again. I lay in bed like a zombie, mentally dead but physically alive. I could no longer feel even basic life support like hunger. So to claim that your SSRI induced Anhedonia is different than mine AFTER also taking an SSRI, is a bit disrespectful.
I Sincerely apologize If you were offended by my post and I assure You I had Whatsoever No Intention to Disrespect you my friend.
I have been suffering from PSSD since 2014 and there has been no imrpovement. I have gone downhill over the years.
I have done tons of research about PSSD in the early years and I was given the NSI 189 in longecity forum itself as a trial. I refused to take it for more than 3 days because there were some posts their regarding it increasing the size of Hippocampus which could cause tumour and that is why I left it.

Saying that ..I personally know one 1 PSSD sufferer who tried it for 8 week on 25 mg and 50 mg and it did nothing for SSRI induced emotional blunting/Apathy.
Generally as I understand Ahnedonia and Apathy are different. Ahnedonia could mean simply lack of pleasure from doing pleasurable activities, reduced interest, flat mood and surpressed emotion which can be a symptom of depression. while ssri induced apathy means lack of emotions…Indifferent, No feelings.
We suffer from the latter which means if someone close to us were to die we know we should cry and be sad but we would feel nothing.. Not so in Anhedonia.
But it is clear that you too suffered from the ssri induced apathy and it was just a misunderstanding of Words so I apologize again.
I am glad NsI worked out for you and you are cured and I hope I gain some balls to try it out like you.
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

Is anything known about the mechanism of action for NSI-189?

Its chemical name is apparently benzylpiperazine-aminopyridine. If that's anything like benzylpiperazine, then it should have a weak amphetamine like acute effect. I would not expect that to lead to any long term improvement though.

Meso perhaps?
Truskawa

Unread post by Truskawa »

Could anyone provide me with this thing?

I am not able to obtain it in Poland. It's been listed as a recreational drug lol
garycooper

Unread post by garycooper »

I just ordered some on ReachGenius. 20$ per gram. I ordered the phosphate and the freebase.
This feels like a fairly safe chemical to try.
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

garycooper wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:34 pm I just ordered some on ReachGenius. 20$ per gram. I ordered the phosphate and the freebase.
This feels like a fairly safe chemical to try.
Before trying, you should know that some people on longecity tried larger doses and ended up in pretty bad shape for a long time. So far OP is the only person I have seen who has claimed to have seen improvement with such massive doses. Keep in mind that there is a history of people inciting others to try risky experiments they have themelves been unwilling to try.

Here's one example from longecity, but there are others. Another took as I recall just a few hundred mg and ended up in similar shape for a year. Do not underestimate this chemical and always respect research chemicals.
I ordered 1 g Phosphate for my Anhedonia and to test my tolerance to it first before I order more. Unfortunately, I did not consider that the scale measures only in grams, not in milligrams. Anyway, so I took 500 mg instead of 50 mg one two days! In studies 40-120 mg were used as far as I know.
Anyway, it's been 3 days now and I'm still having side effects. The headaches are gone but I still have confusion/derealisation and no motivation at all. I just lie in bed now all day and staring at the ceiling. Also my emotions have gone from 20% to 0%, completely zombified. Luckily I don't have parastähsia. Does anyone know about the toxicity of NSI, have I permanently damaged myself now?
https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/1 ... aking-out/