Cured by NSI-189

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
pssdperson

Re: Cured by NSI-189

Unread post by pssdperson »

reincarnation777 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:59 pm.
One morning I got brave (or stupid?) and took about a gram. The NOAEL (level without harm) of NSI in studys was at 250 mg/kg/day in mice. That would be about 1,6 g for a 80 kg person like me (250x80:12,3).
The rest of the day I've had really bad headdache, but the next morning I woked up with a big morning erection.
I felt very clear and put the blinds up. Bam! The sun was like a super nova, the light very bright, the world full of colour. I remember thinking especially the green of the plants and trees was very beautiful and sharp. My libido went through the roof like I had never thought possible. I decided to stop NSI and the effects have stayed ever since. It's as if my brain has rebooted. That was a fortnight ago now. I hope I won't crash again, but I don't think so, it feels stable. Although I would say I'm not quite as sexual as I was before, don't get me wrong, I masturbate 1-2 times a day now after years of asexuality. Personality-wise, I'd say I'm back to my old self. I feel like I WANT things again. But I have to start compelty new because I lost many friends through PSSD. But that's another topic. All in all, I am overjoyed that I got this second chance in life.
For me, PSSD goes hand in hand with Anhedonia.

best regards from Switzerland
congratulations on your recovery reincarnation777, are you still healed from the NSI you took a month ago?
reincarnation777

Unread post by reincarnation777 »

Before trying, you should know that some people on longecity tried larger doses and ended up in pretty bad shape for a long time. So far OP is the only person I have seen who has claimed to have seen improvement with such massive doses. Keep in mind that there is a history of people inciting others to try risky experiments they have themelves been unwilling to try.
Here's one example from longecity, but there are others. Another took as I recall just a few hundred mg and ended up in similar shape for a year. Do not underestimate this chemical and always respect research chemicals.
Hello,

I can understand your skepticism after Fakestorys like with the Urocholine, on the other hand it's probably exactly why people don't post their recovery stories. Either one is a liar or did not have a "real" PSSD. I don't want to use anyone as a guinea pig, nor am I selling NSI. Just be happy that I come back and share my story. Unfortunately, most never comeback to do this.

Coming to your examples, it must be said that this StevesPetMacaque is a bit crazy. He wrote about wanting to cut off his own finger and blamed NSI for it. Just a few weeks ago I saw a post of him on Reddit where he wrote that he experiences improvements with a low dose antipsychotic (dopamine antagonist normally for shizophrenia). So even though he claims to be cured from "NSI damage" he still has problems and had them long before NSI.
People get nocebo effect or tend to blame one substance for all their misery. And in doing so, they don't want to admit that they were already away from their original state long before. I would argue this even with PSSD, we were all already away from our "baseline" before the pills or we wouldn't have taken them.
Also regarding Trazohell it is the same that he already had this problems before. He literally wrote emotions from 20% to 0%, that's not a big difference and can also be fear-based ("freaking out").
I also read on Longecitiy someone who took 700 mg and experienced a shrooms like trip, or on Reddit someone with 400-500 mg because his scale was broken and he didn't realize it. Both don't reported any crashes like that.
I just want to say that based on just two reports on the internet, it is always difficult to extrapolate it to hundreds of positive experiences.
But you are right that you should approach chemicals with respect, no matter for what they are. We have experienced it with antidepressants what can happen ;)
reincarnation777

Is anything known about the mechanism of action for NSI-189?
Its chemical name is apparently benzylpiperazine-aminopyridine. If that's anything like benzylpiperazine, then it should have a weak amphetamine like acute effect. I would not expect that to lead to any long term improvement though.
In fact, I was wondering what might have happened. According to the table in this thread (https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/9 ... ion/page-2), NSI binds strongly to serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine receptors/transporters. However, this does not alone explain its neuroregenerative and protective properties. Modulation from the JAK-STAT pathway and activation from transient receptor potential (TRP) are discussed (https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/com ... on_theory/).

Possibly, similar as in the recovery case with mushrooms, MDMA and alocohol combo (user Dangerwood), the high dose overloaded something and flipped the switch again. Unfortunately, not everyone seems to have the luck...
Last edited by reincarnation777 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reincarnation777

congratulations on your recovery reincarnation777, are you still healed from the NSI you took a month ago?
Hey Dude,
I'm still fine, thanks! I can now understand why people just go on with their lives instead of coming back to the forums. So much changes again abruptly as it began, I'm working again and have even met a girl. Life happens :D
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

reincarnation777 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:52 pm
Before trying, you should know that some people on longecity tried larger doses and ended up in pretty bad shape for a long time. So far OP is the only person I have seen who has claimed to have seen improvement with such massive doses. Keep in mind that there is a history of people inciting others to try risky experiments they have themelves been unwilling to try.
Here's one example from longecity, but there are others. Another took as I recall just a few hundred mg and ended up in similar shape for a year. Do not underestimate this chemical and always respect research chemicals.
Hello,

I can understand your skepticism after Fakestorys like with the Urocholine, on the other hand it's probably exactly why people don't post their recovery stories. Either one is a liar or did not have a "real" PSSD. I don't want to use anyone as a guinea pig, nor am I selling NSI. Just be happy that I come back and share my story. Unfortunately, most never comeback to do this.

Coming to your examples, it must be said that this StevesPetMacaque is a bit crazy. He wrote about wanting to cut off his own finger and blamed NSI for it. Just a few weeks ago I saw a post of him on Reddit where he wrote that he experiences improvements with a low dose antipsychotic (dopamine antagonist normally for shizophrenia). So even though he claims to be cured from "NSI damage" he still has problems and had them long before NSI.
People get nocebo effect or tend to blame one substance for all their misery. And in doing so, they don't want to admit that they were already away from their original state long before. I would argue this even with PSSD, we were all already away from our "baseline" before the pills or we wouldn't have taken them.
Also regarding Trazohell it is the same that he already had this problems before. He literally wrote emotions from 20% to 0%, that's not a big difference and can also be fear-based ("freaking out").
I also read on Longecitiy someone who took 700 mg and experienced a shrooms like trip, or on Reddit someone with 400-500 mg because his scale was broken and he didn't realize it. Both don't reported any crashes like that.
I just want to say that based on just two reports on the internet, it is always difficult to extrapolate it to hundreds of positive experiences.
But you are right that you should approach chemicals with respect, no matter for what they are. We have experienced it with antidepressants what can happen ;)
I appreciate sharing the story and I'm following it with great interest. I just want to remind people to be careful because garycooper indicated that it seems like a fairly safe chemical. While I share that impression of it being fairly safe, we also don't have a whole lot of data.
garycooper

Unread post by garycooper »

I mean, there are risks in everything. There are risks in doing nothing.
I'm also a little suspicious of Reincarnation story, given that he didn't have an account prior to recovering, and he's pushing a miracle treatment that has not helped anyone prior to this. However, NSI 189 is also a wild chemical. Many people have recovered from unexpected stuff like Inositol and Lithium. I would be warier if he was pushing some weird herb.

Reincarnation, can you post a picture of the small containers of NSI 189 from ReachGenius that you own? Also include my user name on a piece of paper. 24 hours should be enough time to accomplish that. If you actually own some NSI right now, then I'm gonna be more inclined to believe that you actually did recover from this.
CN9

Unread post by CN9 »

Ordered 5g at ReachGenius. I'm excited because I suffer from memory impairment for years now. For many many years.
garycooper

garycooper wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:27 pm Reincarnation, can you post a picture of the small containers of NSI 189 from ReachGenius that you own? Also include my user name on a piece of paper. 24 hours should be enough time to accomplish that. If you actually own some NSI right now, then I'm gonna be more inclined to believe that you actually did recover from this.
Oups..... :D
reincarnation777

garycooper wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:48 pm
garycooper wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:27 pm Reincarnation, can you post a picture of the small containers of NSI 189 from ReachGenius that you own? Also include my user name on a piece of paper. 24 hours should be enough time to accomplish that. If you actually own some NSI right now, then I'm gonna be more inclined to believe that you actually did recover from this.
Oups..... :D
I don't owe anyone any proof and have already disposed the rest anyway. If you don't believe me, that's your right, but here is someone else who had success with NSI for PSSD/Anhedonia:
https://www.depressionforums.org/forums ... /#comments
garycooper

You absolutely do. You come on this forum using a new account, preaching about a treatment that cured a condition that is extremely difficult to cure, and that involves risks, knowing that there are vulnerable and desperate people here. You also have the perfect motive to fake being cured so others become your lab rats.

You must have a receipt? I have just purchased it from ReachGenius and I got an invoice on my email. Send it to a mod or anybody else that can relay the information. We'll double check your order number with ReachGenius.

If you cannot provide any proof that you actually did took NSI 189, or that you are actually cured, or something to back up your history as a PSSD suffered, then I recommend that you do not come back on this forum.