Another obstacle in life

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
fth

Another obstacle in life

Unread post by fth »

I just really want to vent. I was coping with PSSD fairly well. Once every few weeks the situation I'm in kinda hits me but I'm generally doing fine with accepting it. I've been masturbating and having sex again. It's still not as pleasurable as pre-PSSD obviously but I'm happy that I'm no longer sex repulsed (which happened as a consequence of stressing out about PSSD). So in that sense I'm back to how I was about a year ago. And I'm happy about that.

The thing that really sucks is that I got a concussion in February and I'm still having symptoms. Specifically fatigue. It's awful and it's really bringing my spirit down. I'm seeing a physiotherapist next week about this (I was referred by my GP). But if you know anything about concussions, is that we don't know shit about them. Just like we don't really know anything about PSSD. I feel like this is going to be another very difficult journey. Like I said, I'm finally 'accepting' PSSD and now I have this on my plate as well.

I know this isn't really PSSD related but I feel like you guys might understand where I'm coming from (and I hope this post is okay to post). I want to fast-forward to the point where I am healthy and genuinely happy again. It's going to be a long road.
► Fluoxetine & methylphenidate (03/2016 - 07/2019)
► Symptoms started somewhere in 2018
► Social phobia (formerly), OCD, ADHD
► Dexamphetamine (06/2021 - now)
🇳🇱