Is anyone here competitive in any sort of activities?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
ihatelexapro444

Is anyone here competitive in any sort of activities?

Unread post by ihatelexapro444 »

There is no worse feeling than losing your talent and skill because drugs have messed with the chemicals in your brain, especially permanently. I'd imagine that if a professional esport player took these drugs, their performance on stage and even at home when playing video games would be so poor that they would be kicked off and lose ranks, and this isn't just exclusive to gaming, it could be sports, and any other activities.
guacamo

Re: Is anyone here competitive in any sort of activities?

Unread post by guacamo »

I can stay competetive with other persons in physical sport and in computer games i can achieve 1% ranking. I do not notice changes in skill, but i do notice great change in motivation and passion. I can do the things i did with the same quality, but i lost the love for those things. I still do them, but PSSD symptoms vary, it is possible that other people became so flat they will no longer do anything they had the passion for before. That is not the case with me, though. I still do the things i did, but the feel they gave me is no longer here. The satisfaction and aura is lost.
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

ihatelexapro444 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:42 am There is no worse feeling than losing your talent and skill because drugs have messed with the chemicals in your brain, especially permanently. I'd imagine that if a professional esport player took these drugs, their performance on stage and even at home when playing video games would be so poor that they would be kicked off and lose ranks, and this isn't just exclusive to gaming, it could be sports, and any other activities.

Yea still as good and as competitive and want to win everything I play people at.. especially sports like badminton and golf. Also get annoyed at losing against people on the PlayStation.. so ye still competitive. But don’t enjoy things quite as much as before. I’m a mild case though compared to others, mostly sexual problems
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
Opressorzx

Unread post by Opressorzx »

ihatelexapro444 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:42 am There is no worse feeling than losing your talent and skill because drugs have messed with the chemicals in your brain, especially permanently. I'd imagine that if a professional esport player took these drugs, their performance on stage and even at home when playing video games would be so poor that they would be kicked off and lose ranks, and this isn't just exclusive to gaming, it could be sports, and any other activities.
I can relate to this... I am a Grandmaster (high level) Tryndamere OTP in League of Legends and since this shit happened to me I can't even play with 50% of my potential, it's so frustrating i tried things like psilocybin and lsd microdose seems to help but only temporary, lions mane seems to help me with cognition but reduce the inexistent libido that I got since it's a DHT inhibitor.
Right now I'm trying Wellbutrin XL 150mg and it's working "ok" but nothing extraordinary, I'm planning to do ibogaine HCL in 2 or 3 years in a resort in Mexico because I want to accomplish things.
ihatelexapro444

Unread post by ihatelexapro444 »

Opressorzx wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:09 am
I can relate to this... I am a Grandmaster (high level) Tryndamere OTP in League of Legends and since this shit happened to me I can't even play with 50% of my potential, it's so frustrating i tried things like psilocybin and lsd microdose seems to help but only temporary, lions mane seems to help me with cognition but reduce the inexistent libido that I got since it's a DHT inhibitor.
Right now I'm trying Wellbutrin XL 150mg and it's working "ok" but nothing extraordinary, I'm planning to do ibogaine HCL in 2 or 3 years in a resort in Mexico because I want to accomplish things.
ey same, I'm draven otp around d2 and my cs/min and skills on that champion have dropped significantly since taking lexapro for only 2 months and stopping cold turkey 5 months ago. i have to take caffeine to get into the flow state. I feel so brain dead, unmotivated, fatigue, and have trouble processing what's going on at the screen, as if my brain has a 500ms lag.