LOOKING TO SPREAD AWARENESS

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Naczoz

Re: LOOKING TO SPREAD AWARENESS

Unread post by Naczoz »

Instead of awarness we should focus on founding research :roll:
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

Naczoz wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:37 am Instead of awarness we should focus on founding research :roll:
Focus well then, you will see that it materialises... Awareness of the problem will increase the chances of finding funding.
Northern_Star

Unread post by Northern_Star »

Naczoz wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:37 am Instead of awarness we should focus on founding research :roll:
The two are not mutually exclusive. In fact, they are complementary.

More awareness means more people interested in the condition, more people willing to donate and more people willing to participate in research, which yields more research. More research yields publications, media writing about them, more people convinced of the existence of this conditions, which means more awareness.
The Doctors TV

Unread post by The Doctors TV »

Hey all!

Super happy to hear so much of you are interested in speaking out. I see some concerns here about the legitimacy of this and I responded to some about this but thought it was best to post for all. Our show is called The Doctors TV (https://www.thedoctorstv.com and you can also look us up on YouTube. The way we want to structure this is talking to people who are actively going through this to give a first point of view of how difficult this is and the lack of research makes it even harder. We also want to get a medical professional to speak on this as well to back up everything you guys are saying in scientific form. Our goal is to raise awareness and educate our audience in hopes of, as others mentioned, sparking more research and attention towards this issue.

For some reason I'm not receiving updates when you guys reply, so please email me at paola.oramas@cbs.com with a brief summary of your story and where you are located.. and we can set up a phone call / zoom.

thank you all so much and looking forward to chatting with some of you
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

With awareness comes funding for research. Think about ad campaigns like the ice bucket challenge or pink ribbon month for breast cancer awareness month.

Instead of being a debbie downer perhaps you could be a positive about this
lmarcus23

Unread post by lmarcus23 »

Numbtomind 2 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:31 pm Hi, I'm from the united States affected with this condition. I would be willing to chat and set up a zoom call.

Has anyone reached out to the producers? How did they hear about our community?
My name is Leslie I am the investigative reporter/producer on the show which is The Doctors. I have been researching PSSD as a potential story to draw awareness and get answers. You can email me at my CBS account Leslie.Marcus@cbs.com Please put PSSD in caps in the subject line. I look forward to meeting you.
Compibo

Unread post by Compibo »

Hello Paola,
My name is Christian. I work with Ibogaine in Mexico (due to it's illegality in the states) and other therapies like Ozone therapy, IV Vitamin therapy, Stem Cell Therapy, Entheogens, etc, etc.
I usually work on drug addicts but I have had a handful of guys come through looking to treat their PSSD. We've had outcomes all over the board. A guy that didn't respond, another cured and a some in between. But it's not the ibogaine alone. That's just one tool in the box. I haven't worked for some months on account of the virus but we will be treating people again in a few months time.
I'd be happy to help however I can. Put you in touch with a few guys whom have had a treatment with us. Maybe the guy whom has broken free from PSSD and a guy that didn't have that experience to show just how frustrating this whole thing is.
I can't PM you because my profile here is new so you can email me at christiansimonforbes@gmail.com
Kevin2017

Unread post by Kevin2017 »

Yes I will participate. I have been interviewed many times over many years regarding PSSD. I am the person in this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS8uiysos6E
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Compibo wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:13 pm Hello Paola,
My name is Christian. I work with Ibogaine in Mexico (due to it's illegality in the states) and other therapies like Ozone therapy, IV Vitamin therapy, Stem Cell Therapy, Entheogens, etc, etc.
I usually work on drug addicts but I have had a handful of guys come through looking to treat their PSSD. We've had outcomes all over the board. A guy that didn't respond, another cured and a some in between. But it's not the ibogaine alone. That's just one tool in the box. I haven't worked for some months on account of the virus but we will be treating people again in a few months time.
I'd be happy to help however I can. Put you in touch with a few guys whom have had a treatment with us. Maybe the guy whom has broken free from PSSD and a guy that didn't have that experience to show just how frustrating this whole thing is.
I can't PM you because my profile here is new so you can email me at christiansimonforbes@gmail.com
Can you please let us PSSD suffers have this opportunity to share our experiences and to spread awareness about PSSD so we can find a cure for this hell. It's kind of rude of you to jump in to promote your business.
JLo22

Unread post by JLo22 »

Kevin2017 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:18 pm Yes I will participate. I have been interviewed many times over many years regarding PSSD. I am the person in this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS8uiysos6E
Please email Paola directly as she has requested.