anyone else get rashes after?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
sovietxrobot

Re: anyone else get rashes after?

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

ihatelexapro444 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:13 pm I don't want it to be related ? lol. It started happening while on SSRI and persists after coming off of SSRI, and while I'm aware this is a PSSD forum, I'm not contributing this to PSSD, I'm contributing it to SSRI. I had anxiety my entire life and I never had this condition lol, had massive social anxiety during school, adolesence, and everything else, yet clear skin until I took this. Any rational individuals would point it to SSRI after noticing such sequences of events.
Also, my anxiety level dropped significantly after SSRI, I was 10x more anxious before than I am now, another sign that this drug definitely left some lasting effects.
Or it could be that you coincidentally developed eczema at the same time you were on SSRIs. Its not unusual for eczema to pop-up seemingly out of nowhere. I developed it when I was around 23- one day I was fine, the next day big rash on my face.
IHateProzac

Unread post by IHateProzac »

Ok, so I have eczema issue. It pops up every now and then inside of my ear, but more recently I developed it on my feet as well. Every time the problem came up my doc prescribed me topical creams, usually the following:

Methylprednisolone Aceponate 0.1% for my ear for 3 weeks
Fluocinolone Acetonide (corticosteroids) for feet for 3 weeks

I had used them before, but this time when I was using them (at least for a week) I saw improvements in erection, sensitivity, arousal from thoughts and visual images/videos. However, the correlation could be false. I had not been fapping for about two weeks, but then again I have gone without fapping for a month and never seen any major improvement. This all last for about 3 or 4 days.
1day

Unread post by 1day »

IHateProzac wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:10 pm Ok, so I have eczema issue. It pops up every now and then inside of my ear, but more recently I developed it on my feet as well. Every time the problem came up my doc prescribed me topical creams, usually the following:

Methylprednisolone Aceponate 0.1% for my ear for 3 weeks
Fluocinolone Acetonide (corticosteroids) for feet for 3 weeks

I had used them before, but this time when I was using them (at least for a week) I saw improvements in erection, sensitivity, arousal from thoughts and visual images/videos. However, the correlation could be false. I had not been fapping for about two weeks, but then again I have gone without fapping for a month and never seen any major improvement. This all last for about 3 or 4 days.
Hello! I would like to suggest you to look into candida. There are people who recovered from pssd and pfs after treating candida. Look into Nystatin thread on this forum and also initial posts of afx. There are guys on pfs forum who recovered from long term antifungal protocol. Search for ihatepropecia story on propecia help forum. I have also seen people with candida having LIBIDO and erection issue on reddit. Good luck!!
FindGoodNickname

Unread post by FindGoodNickname »

It runs in my family. It's called seborrhoic dermatitis. There are medications for that. I had it before SSRI.
There are multiple medications that might help.
I found that Ketokonazol helps me because the disease also increases fungus grow. My skin doctor and me had to try really many medications.