Do you appreciate what I'm doing for the PSSD community?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.

Do you appreciate what I'm doing for the PSSD community?

Yes, continue doing what you are doing.
73%
No, please leave. This place is better without you.
21%
Neutral/apathetic. I don't care about your efforts tbh.
6%

Total votes: 63
Maxxx17

Re: Do you appreciate what I'm doing for the PSSD community?

Unread post by Maxxx17 »

Of course we do.
B>b4

Unread post by B>b4 »

For what it’s worth, I lurked here *for years* before finally creating an account and posting anything. I bet you 80% of visitors here would tell the same story. During those years I certainly remember posts by both Ghost and Meso giving me hope when I had none. Hell, when I first stumbled here I didn’t even know I had a definable problem, let alone that others were experiencing it too and that some had reversed it. All that was a bombshell that certainly changed my life for the better and ghost and meso were a huge part of that. So thank you Meso. I wish you’d stay around even if it’s just occasional, but do what’s right for you.
MisterCharlie

Unread post by MisterCharlie »

Meso wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:07 pm Since I'm nearly symptom-free, I think it's time to follow in the footsteps of taarn and Ghost and move on from the PSSD community and focus on my life and other passions instead. I feel like the community isn't appreciative of what I'm doing. I mean, I literally have 1 patron on Patreon and it just seems that the community doesn't appreciate a certified neuropharmacologist brainstorming the condition and even lab-ratting himself to test own hypothesis.

I don't want to just up and "vanish" like how taarn and Ghost did. I want to leave the community on good terms and no hard feelings, if possible.
I do so much searching here on the forums. Please stick around and ignore rando haters. Remind us what got you well? Im currently labrating on myself and could use some hope.
lepardglass

Unread post by lepardglass »

Meso wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:07 pm Since I'm nearly symptom-free, I think it's time to follow in the footsteps of taarn and Ghost and move on from the PSSD community and focus on my life and other passions instead. I feel like the community isn't appreciative of what I'm doing. I mean, I literally have 1 patron on Patreon and it just seems that the community doesn't appreciate a certified neuropharmacologist brainstorming the condition and even lab-ratting himself to test own hypothesis.

I don't want to just up and "vanish" like how taarn and Ghost did. I want to leave the community on good terms and no hard feelings, if possible.
I did not know you were symptom free. A bit out of the loop here, could someone point me to where I can go read about the recovery?