About Meso's leave

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
fbz

About Meso's leave

Unread post by fbz »

Hi, firstly sorry for my english. Yesterday I read that Meso is leaving, and about his disapointment about those, who leaved when thay were in better condition. I felt ashamed. Despite the fact that I do not feel fully cured, the relatively good condition in which I find myself I owe to Meso. Both to his research and his advices that he gave me on consultations. For me PSSD became an obsession too. When i firstly started feel better i felt HUGE relief in mind. I started to live again and i admit that i was slowly moving away from PSSD commuinty, i was sending less money than before to keep the discord server alive, i wasn't updating my treatment experiences as often as before. I feel partly responsible for Meso decision about leaving. And I'm admiting, I behaved thanklessly. I'm sorry for that.

For all those who are curious about my treatment it was Lithium Orotate (10mg per day) - it was the game changer. Although my condition were fluctuating a lot - sometimes it was 5/10 sometimes it was 9/10, I felt just normal...sufficiently to live. All of my progress I owe to @Meso and his great, great work for us all. So Meso, I want to tell you that i'm sorry and thank you for everything.

I still believe that one day I, and all of you will be cured, not partly not temporarily.. just cured. What Meso did was give us foundation for this.

((I'm still taking lithium orotate 10mg per day, and cbd oil 10% full spectrum, without lithium my condition is worsening even that i'm taking it almost 2 years))

Thank You MESO
fth

Re: About Meso's leave

Unread post by fth »

Hey I have a question about lithium orotate. When people take lithium carbonate they have to get blood work done regularly because lithium can be toxic. When googling I found that lithium orotate can have the same effect. Do you regularly get your blood checked or something?
► Fluoxetine & methylphenidate (03/2016 - 07/2019)
► Symptoms started somewhere in 2018
► Social phobia (formerly), OCD, ADHD
► Dexamphetamine (06/2021 - now)
🇳🇱
Jaxx

Re: About Meso's leave

Unread post by Jaxx »

fth wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:23 pm Hey I have a question about lithium orotate. When people take lithium carbonate they have to get blood work done regularly because lithium can be toxic. When googling I found that lithium orotate can have the same effect. Do you regularly get your blood checked or something?
Orotate dosage is usually so low it does not require monitoring levels. Doubt a doctor will measure it as it is a otc supplement