Black seed oil

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Toby Wong

Re: Black seed oil

Unread post by Toby Wong »

forexworld12 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:24 am I have been taking 2 teaspoon black seed oil everyday since 8 months. I have not noted any improvement in pssd. maybe its the high dosage thats having an effect for you. I don't think 30ml is safe long term. In high dosage it is toxic. please do more research
I started with low dose, and that time low dose had some effect for me. But, as time has gone by I needed higher doses for improvement.
Black seed oil is very expensive oil. That's another problem...
RachelJulien

Unread post by RachelJulien »

Black Seed Oil, which is high in Vitamin A and amino acids, aids in the reduction of acne scars. The oil's anti-inflammatory effects significantly reduce the redness and scarring caused by skin inflammations, lowering the appearance of spots and pimples https://skinwhiteners.org/.
temp2021

Unread post by temp2021 »

Found a few interesting papers talking about how black sees decreases endothelial dysfunction. This might explain the sexual improvements you are currently experiencing. Concerning the cost of blackseed oil, it is much cheaper to consume black seeds. The extraction ratio is about 30-40%. So, if you take 115-130 g of black seed, it should give you a similar effect you are getting from 40-50 ml of oil.
temp2021

Unread post by temp2021 »

Please be careful. This is a high dose.