Sertraline

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
xyz

Sertraline

Unread post by xyz »

Hello, everyone.

My adventure with antidepressants started in 2014 with venlafaxine and escitalopram (depression, anxiety). It was reasonably ok and after more than a year withdrawal. Sexual function during and after fine. Second approach to medication, 3 years ago - venlafaxine. Sexual function was fine during and after. Third attempt in 2020, sertraline. Shortly after starting the treatment, there was a sudden loss of sexuality. Libido zero. I stopped sertraline 6 months ago, libido has not returned to normal. Before it was very ok, nothing to complain about. Now I have no sexual needs, I don't think about sex. Additionally, I can't feel positive emotions. I don't feel joy, satisfaction. I have no motivation. In the last 6 months I have had a few flashes that lasted a few hours at the most, during which time my libido increased slightly. I am in total despair, unable to function normally. I know no one can answer me with 100% certainty on this question, but is it probably PSSD? Sorry for my poor English

I had to speak out...