Rxisk: A Time for Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction? (28 Dec 2021)

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Jcumbo

Re: Rxisk: A Time for Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction? (28 Dec 2021)

Unread post by Jcumbo »

Oh dear... That's a depressing article but so true.
SertralineSurvivor

Unread post by SertralineSurvivor »

I hate Dr.Healy's negative attitude. He only speaks about pessimistic aspects and he doesn't conduct any scientific research on this issue. I think his attitude is similar to saying a person with cancer that he/she will die. I prefer listening to Dr.Melcangi rather than Dr.Healy.

I hope Dr.Healy will surprise me one day and start conducting scientific research that is based on finding a solution for this problem.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

SertralineSurvivor wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:36 am I hate Dr.Healy's negative attitude. He only speaks about pessimistic aspects and he doesn't conduct any scientific research on this issue. I think his attitude is similar to saying a person with cancer that he/she will die. I prefer listening to Dr.Melcangi rather than Dr.Healy.

I hope Dr.Healy will surprise me one day and start conducting scientific research that is based on finding a solution for this problem.
I thnk hes great and has done lots for the PSSD community by spreading awareness about this horrible condition. He doesnt sugar coat it but instead gives the straight harsh reality of living with it. Not sure why you would expect him to do scientific research when hes not a scientist, thats why he started the prize fund to find a cure.
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

GIXXER wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:42 am
SertralineSurvivor wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:36 am I hate Dr.Healy's negative attitude. He only speaks about pessimistic aspects and he doesn't conduct any scientific research on this issue. I think his attitude is similar to saying a person with cancer that he/she will die. I prefer listening to Dr.Melcangi rather than Dr.Healy.

I thnk hes great and has done lots for the PSSD community by spreading awareness about this horrible condition. He doesnt sugar coat it but instead gives the straight harsh reality of living with it. Not sure why you would expect him to do scientific research when hes not a scientist, thats why he started the prize fund to find a cure.
David Healy is a scientist, it says this in the header of his website. Anyway, let’s keep the thread on topic and not make it about personal opinions about Professor Healy.