12 YEARS LATER. STILL SAME.

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
GIXXER

Re: 12 YEARS LATER. STILL SAME.

Unread post by GIXXER »

15 years for me this year
MrMichael

Unread post by MrMichael »

anacleta wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:28 am Thank you for your valuable description.

I invite guest readers to sign up and write their story, because it is very important to get noticed in some way.
so i also suggest to fill in the Rxisk report at this link https://rxisk.org/experiencing-a-drug-side-effect/ and possibly comment below the most recent posts on the PSSD.
I have reduced genital sensitivity and constant sexual dysfunction since 2013 revealed to be non-reversible upon discontinuation in 2014.
Remaining in the field of hypothesis, I think that for the reduced genital sensitivity the problem could also be at a peripheral level (small fibers, ion channels...), but when I read a more complex symptomatology like the one you described, which occurs also in cases of post finasteride and post isotretinoin syndrome, I think of the brain... even if it is not certain.
I'm reminded of this interesting hypothesis with a treatment idea, which I recommend reading. https://www.pasforum.info/threads/proge ... flynn.168/
Personally, in all these years I have preferred not to experiment for fear of making things worse.
Thank you. I filled that form on risk.
What do you think, I have read about inositol to resensitivitise the neuron receptors, making them more sensitive to neurohormons, thus making u better?
But, there isnt any study about this, so if inositol only increase neurohormons, then situation will be worse. Thats why Im scared to try.
Any thoughts on this?

2. What do you think and did you test youtself on hormonal balance? Maybe SSRI in some case alters hormonal balance, because my whole body is softer, that has to be somekind of hormonal disbalance?
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

Guys, are u have only sexual dysfunction or also anhedonia and emotional numbness?
MrMichael

Integra wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:02 am Guys, are u have only sexual dysfunction or also anhedonia and emotional numbness?
Its all connceted.
Chronic fatigue, muscles cant gat inflamed after intense workout, because muscles are fatigued all the time and softer then before. When you do for example pushups you start to shake because muscles are fatigued.
Sleep is bad.
Emotional state, interest, sensitivity to music, movies, art and all the thing that excited you more before SSRI, NOW its less and you are little numb.
Sex drive, libido erection are softer and less intense orgasam...

Its like part of me is gone.

IF I knew that this could happen i would never ever take this SSRI drug!
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

MrMichael wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:17 am
Integra wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:02 am Guys, are u have only sexual dysfunction or also anhedonia and emotional numbness?
Its all connceted.

How are u living for all this time? I asked about symptoms, cuz there are people who have only sexual dysfunction.
MrMichael

Integra wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:39 am
Its all connceted.

How are u living for all this time? I asked about symptoms, cuz there are people who have only sexual dysfunction.
They also have all the symptoms above, because its all connected.

What is your story?
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

MrMichael wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:50 am

Its all connceted.

What is your story?
Was misdiagnosed with pain. Took duloxetine 1 months and already 1.5 years with fatigue, sexual dysfunction, anhedonia, emotional numbness, cognitive impairment.
MrMichael

Integra wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:57 am

What is your story?
Was misdiagnosed with pain. Took duloxetine 1 months and already 1.5 years with fatigue, sexual dysfunction, anhedonia, emotional numbness, cognitive impairment.
Well I know how you feel... Its terrible... You live your life, but its like part of you is missing.
I guess, with time you forget about this... Time is best cure for everything...

I remmeber periodiclly about this... I couldnt live my life if I think about this every day... Im working and doing something else and that you dont think about it..

But periodically I remmember this from 12 years ago...

There is no cure...

I remmember going to a lot of doctors looking to reverse this condition, and no one would help and know what I was talking about.
I did even work MRI of HEAD, to see if SSRI done something to my brain structure, THAT how bad I was feeling... But MRI of head was ok - THANK GOD.

But I think there could be something with hormones.. I never check all hormones.

Did you test yourself for all hormones?
Integra

Unread post by Integra »

MrMichael wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:25 pm
Well I know how you feel... Its terrible... You live your life, but its like part of you is missing.

I remmeber periodiclly about this... I couldnt live my life if I think about this every day... Im working and doing something else and that you dont think about it..

There is no cure...

I remmember going to a lot of doctors looking to reverse this condition, and no one would help and know what I was talking about.
I did even work MRI of HEAD, to see if SSRI done something to my brain structure, THAT how bad I was feeling... But MRI of head was ok - THANK GOD.

But I think there could be something with hormones.. I never check all hormones.

I only recently learned that I have pssd. I immediately noticed problems of a sexual nature after antidepressants, went to urologists, sexologists, psychiatrists. As for emotions, I felt that something was wrong, but continued to live. But there were problems in the relationship, the impression seemed to be indifferent to everything and I pushed everyone away. Problems with memory and cognitive abilities affected work. And so as soon as it all ruined my life I started looking for information and found out about pssd. The worst thing is not even my condition, but the way I treated people who valued me. What I said and did was just incredibly horrible. And I didn't realize then that something was wrong. I want to write to loved ones, to explain everything, but unfortunately no one will believe it.

All hormones are okey, all tests, mri and other.
MrMichael

Integra wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:40 pm
MrMichael wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:25 pm

There is no cure...

I only recently learned that I have pssd. I immediately noticed problems of a sexual nature after antidepressants, went to urologists, sexologists, psychiatrists. As for emotions, I felt that something was wrong, but continued to live. But there were problems in the relationship, the impression seemed to be indifferent to everything and I pushed everyone away. Problems with memory and cognitive abilities affected work. And so as soon as it all ruined my life I started looking for information and found out about pssd. The worst thing is not even my condition, but the way I treated people who valued me. What I said and did was just incredibly horrible. And I didn't realize then that something was wrong. I want to write to loved ones, to explain everything, but unfortunately no one will believe it.

All hormones are okey, all tests, mri and other.
Well, you have to say to them that you are sorry and that you arent been yourself....
I remember that I also was very verbally agresive to all the people around me... It was very hard period for me.

Its not fair this that happen to us, but life goes on. You can not return time, so we should use the time that we have.
I have regrets, I and we all make mistakes... I can say that this was the biggest taking that so called toxic medicine. It made me very suspicious on whole system in every field. And that is good.
I dont have much trust in people. That is also good. Because, I if something is important to me, then I have to check it and research it, then do it. So, I get out of this thing that Im a little smarter and wiser then I was back then.

There will not be cure for pssd, its a complex thing. Its human brain. I tryed back then a lot of supelements and been to a lot of doctors... no solution. Nobody is even trying to find the cure. We all are and been good reasearchers but we cant make progres if dont have the right information and we are not science. We can get even worse that we are by experimenting with drugs and suplements. There are also community outthere of people who took drug for baldnes and acne, and even steroids that has similar problems to ours m and there is no solution.

So,

There cant be cure that cures only this thing... I wouldnt even expect it anymore.
We just have to live our life and give our best chance and be the best version of ourself.