Cortex Labs?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
cpwsu1241

Cortex Labs?

Unread post by cpwsu1241 »

I'm sure you all have opinions on this guy. He's either a meme in the community or he's potentially onto something. Thoughts? Is he scamming? Regardless of whether he's scamming or not...is he saying anything of value in regards to what to avoid or should take for recovery?
GIXXER

Re: Cortex Labs?

Unread post by GIXXER »

I've offered him $10,000 in escrow and my full endorsement if what he claims is true and can cure us. He said no, that's not how he does business.
cpwsu1241

GIXXER wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:30 pm I've offered him $10,000 in escrow and my full endorsement if what he claims is true and can cure us. He said no, that's not how he does business.
Oh were you the one that left that comment on RXSK? In the middle of the beef between him and Healy? lol

Still, Not sure what to make of him
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Yes that was me. I've also commented on his YouTube channel as well. I believe he made a brief appearance on here.

What to make of him? A scammer trying to profit from us PSSD suffers.
cpwsu1241

What is it about his youtube channel? just curious. He says some smart stuff but Idk if it's legit. I definitely suspect he's scamming but I don't know if he is onto something in regards to PSSD. I'm not wasting my money on him though