This Herb Increases Testosterone Via Unique Pathways

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Delfador

Re: This Herb Increases Testosterone Via Unique Pathways

Unread post by Delfador »

The ying and yang! Wow!
Major scientific breakthrough.

And you frog you're starting to worry me big time. Why are you even a mod if we can claim we found healing crystals and sorcery to cure pssd?

Claims aren't equal. Your ying yang stuff adds no value to this forum ergo, and i'm calling you out on it if mods wont.
And i am unapologetic about disrespecting your esoteric bogus theory of kidney ying and yang.
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Delfador wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:17 pm The ying and yang! Wow!

And you frog you're starting to worry me big time. Why are you even a mod if we can claim we found healing crystals and sorcery to cure pssd?

Claims aren't equal. Your ying yang stuff adds no value to this forum ergo, and i'm calling you out on it if mods wont.
And i am unapologetic about disrespecting your esoteric bogus theory of kidney ying and yang.
Consider yourself warned. Refer to the forum rules, specially “ Don't be an asshole. This forum is built on love...not hate”

Some people do well on herbs and supplements. Just because you don’t believe it, doesn’t mean it’s not true. If you don’t like it, don’t comment.
ErgogenicHealth

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

Frog wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:09 pm

Consider yourself warned. Refer to the forum rules, specially “ Don't be an asshole. This forum is built on love...not hate”

Some people do well on herbs and supplements. Just because you don’t believe it, doesn’t mean it’s not true. If you don’t like it, don’t comment.
Thank you man. I am going to be sharing more and more interesting findings around some other interventions I have been looking into, such as probiotics' effects on 5-HT1a etc. I will be booking a paid consult with Meso soon too. 8-)
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Testosterone has nothing to do with PSSD. Ive had my testosterone levels checked multiple times and its always in the mid range. Actually last time I had it checked was a few month's ago and it was above average.
defmyst

Unread post by defmyst »

I would have to agree that testosterone is not the issue. I was on clomid for over 2 months. Boosted my testosterone through the roof (got lab tested before and after). It made ZERO difference. As far as I know, the only way to mess around with testosterone that might help is through TRT. Then again, there is huge variation between people with some improving, some not affected at all and some actually getting worse.
raskolnikov

Unread post by raskolnikov »

ErgogenicHealth wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:27 pm

Thank you man. I am going to be sharing more and more interesting findings around some other interventions I have been looking into, such as probiotics' effects on 5-HT1a etc. I will be booking a paid consult with Meso soon too. 8-)
What about the herb, are you sill trying? Any results?
ErgogenicHealth

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

raskolnikov wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:36 am
ErgogenicHealth wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:27 pm

What about the herb, are you sill trying? Any results?
I somehow crashed last week, not sure what the f from... still trying to pinpoint if it was a particular food, might have exposure to fkn potatoe starch or tapioca starch by accident, which always results in a crash 24 hours later.
succubus76

Unread post by succubus76 »

ErgogenicHealth wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:58 pm
I somehow crashed last week, not sure what the f from... still trying to pinpoint if it was a particular food
Watch out for pizza, have crashed to many poor users in the past 🤡
rmichaelballow

Unread post by rmichaelballow »

Delfador wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:15 am Come on... you're turning this once very serious forum into a joke.

Btw most of us are already injecting and/or are on clomid, proviron, hcg...

Testosterone is not the issue
Test is a lot more complex than free and total test numbers. Having high LH, for some, can induce compensative hypogonadism via feedback chemistry. Translation: normal test levels, and still libido/EQ/sensitivity issues. And it's unrelated to some auto-receptor theory on Serotonin. Unrelated to Dopamine transmission. Unrelated to Acetylcholine transmission.

But related to lyedig cells, LH, and steroidogenic enzymes (of which there are about 20).

Steroid production and signaling is painstakingly complex. Don't rule testosterone out.
fellow1

Unread post by fellow1 »

i am trialing it now and feeling like shit. i found out it has flavanoids and can be pretty estrogenic plus it's possibly 5ar inhibitor. no wonder i have such reaction...