Ella (Ulipristal acetate)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
raskolnikov

Re: Ella (Ulipristal acetate)

Unread post by raskolnikov »

There are at least two or three cases of recovery from people that tried Ella on Hack Stasis. I'm inclined to give it a try.
shadowMan

Unread post by shadowMan »

Luis Fernando Lopez wrote:Do NOT take Ella, it could exacerbate PSSD symptoms, here's the thread by awor on propeciahelp.com that best explains Ella's antiandrogen effects. http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewt ... =5&t=11778
He "explained best" nothing.

This guy took Milk Thistle, and not Mifepristone or Ulipristal. Hes saying that MT is an anti-androgen, and made him worse. Then hes warning about Mifepristone being and anti androgen too and that it could lead to someting similar to what happened to him. As far as I know, Mifepristone is antiandrogen only at high doses, people experimenting with it used small doses.

Ella is even weaker at antiandrogenic effect, it needs a dose 50x higher from the dose of the antiprogestin effect to start having some antiandrogenic ones.
Anti-glucocorticoid and anti-androgen activities were observed at doses 50-fold greater than that necessary for an anti-progestin effect...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138379/

So please, read well first, then emit your opinion. As far as I know, all the people who tried RU or Ella, or had good results or nothing happened.
Steven

Re: Correlation between kind of SSRI and kind of PSSD

Unread post by Steven »

I took ella one and separated it into 4 parts. yesterday at the first intake I had a great orgasm in the evening and also a great erection. Today I took a piece again and just as good erection and orgasm as yesterday
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Steven wrote:I took ella one and separated it into 4 parts. yesterday at the first intake I had a great orgasm in the evening and also a great erection. Today I took a piece again and just as good erection and orgasm as yesterday
Werent you going to try Ibogaine? (I am removing this to the right topic)
hgwxx7

Unread post by hgwxx7 »

I've talked with him on Whastup. He said that he will take ella for 4 days.
Steven

Unread post by Steven »

ibogaine is on its way out of asia
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Steven wrote:ibogaine is on its way out of asia
Cool, id wait a week or so after ella. Also, multiple people got flu-like symptoms after ella so dont be surprised if that happens even with this weather.
Steven

Unread post by Steven »

ok i know thanks.have people defeated pssd by ella?
Steven

Unread post by Steven »

then we talked tano rini from the watsapp group
Steven

Unread post by Steven »

I took ella one 4 days 1 quarter a day. My erection my feeling and orgasm were almost better than before pssd. now it lets up. should not you now look how ella works and so find the problem of pssd? it was completely normal sex